Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow season (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Snow season (OPEN) Larissav
* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa sat at the edge of the creek, playing with her hair. She braided it, then unbraided it, then repeated the process. Larissa looked up at the sky for a moment and sighed. It was such a nice winter day, but she wasn't doing a thing. How sad. Larissa looked at the river, and saw it looked solid. She smiled and got up onto her feet. She zipped up her Polaris jacket and took a small step on the ice. At first, nothing happened. She told herself the ice was safe, and took a few more steps. Larissa soon was sliding across the ice, and having fun. She let out a laugh and grinned. This was the most fun she had in... a while. Larissa thought she heard... a crack? Eh, nothing. She heard another crack. Hm. Larissa looked down and saw a large crack forming underneath her feet. She looked to the nearest shore and made a quick run for land. Larissa was looking okay, until she slid across the ice and landed in the snow. "Uhh.." she mumbled, face in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

.:Luna Lace:.

I looked out onto the creek to see a girl out and skating on the thin ice. Oh gods, I hated ice. Why in the world was I out in the freezing cold? Suddenly, the girls face was at my boot-coverd feet. "Are you ok? Don't you know that its not good at all to skate like that on ice that isn't frozen all the way? You could have broken your leg!" I told her. It was this cold that was making my mood go sour.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 pm

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa looked up and frowned slightly. " Well, I'm Okay. I'm not one to think things through." she replied, getting up. Larissa got up and wiped the snow off her jeans. She smiled at the nymph. " You don't like the cold do you?" Larissa asked. A smile formed on her beautiful face.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

I nodded at her. "I live in a flower and the cold causes flowers to die-therefore I don't like it." I looked up at her because she was obviously taller than me. "How about we go and get something warm to eat? That way the both of us can get out of the cold." I told her. I still felt stupid coming outside of my flower like this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 am

*LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa smiled softly at her and nodded. "Okay, let's go Luna." she said with a grin. Larissa had seen Luna around before, and knew only her name. She liked being on a first name basis. Larissa looked down the path, to where the Mess Hall is. Hopefully there would be something warm there.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

~Doeth you want me to make the topic at he mess hall? I was feeling very medival today~
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

~Sure~
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

~I was looking around and saw that there was no Mess hall D,: Could you maby ask King if you can make it or somethin?~
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

~I made it, I think if not I will make it~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snow season (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow season (OPEN)   Snow season (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow season (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1