Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 am

Hiding (OPEN) Attie
* ATTIE BRECKER *
Attie sighed and walked out of her cabin. The wind was blowing through her black silky hair and her eyes glanced nervously around the courtyard. She sighed, seeing no one else was there. She walked out and sat down on one of the benches around the fountain. Attie zipped her parka up, and slipped on her gloves. Water from the fountain floated around her in tiny droplets. The only thing that kept the droplets from freezing was Attie.She heard steps behind her, and nervously glanced around her shoulder. Attie's blue eyes got large at what she saw., Tristan. That son of Ares had been crushing on her since they met. Attie was getting sick of him trying convince her to be his girlfriend. So Attie darted around the fountain, and ran into someone. " Sorry! Excuse me!" she said ,ducking behind the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:04 am

Hiding (OPEN) Zendaya
Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

Elpis
I fell down as someone ran into me. I got up, and looked around to see who it was. It was a girl, and she was hiding behind the fountain. I walked over, and knelt behind her. "Why are you hiding?" I ask, looking around for someone. I saw a boy about the girls age walking around. Probably who she was hiding from. I wondered why. "Do you want me to distract him for you? I'm Hope, by the way, Goddess of Hope." I offered. It might help her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 am

* ATTIE BRECKER *
Attie's eyes lit up. " Would you do that? You don't have to, but it would be helpful..." she said, softly. She didn't want Tristan to hear her. "My name is Atlantis, but call me Attie. The guy's name is Tristan, and I was NEVER here!" Attie said with a soft smile. She looked over the edge of the fountain, and saw Tristan looking around. Attie ducked back under and mouthed ' thank you'.

Hiding (OPEN) Tristang
* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan sighed, he knew he just saw Attie. He wanted to say he was sorry (for the 50th time). He hoped that She would be here. The son of Ares looked around, and saw a girl about Attie's age. Maybe the girl knew where she was. "Hey, you. Have you seen a girl, balck hair, blue eyes. About yay tall?" he asked, making hand movements. Tristan hoped the girl knew where Attie was. If she didn't, he would look for her elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
I walked over to Tristan, non-chalantly. I flipped my hair over my left shoulder and stopped in front of him. He asked if I had seen Attie. If I just told him no, he'd probably leave, and that would risk revealing Attie. If I told him I had seen Attie, he would walk away, and might see Attie. So, I decided on a different strategy. "I can't tell you if you just give me that. I need more information. Lots of girls here have blue eyes and black hair, and how many people do you remember the height of?" I said. My strategy? Playing dumb. I went silent for a moment, then put on a confused face. "What were we talking about again?" I tried to act like the popular girls' best friend on TV shows. They were usually pretty stupid. Hopefully I could convince Tristan and save Attie. I wondered again why she was hiding from him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan shook his head and sighed. " I'm looking for my friend Attie, I need to tell her I'm sorry." he admitted. The other girl was pretty too, maybe she could make him forget about Attie. " I take it you haven't seen her..." Tristan said with a shrug. He looked over at the fountain in the middle of the yard, and turned back to the girl. "Sorry, I'm Tristan Chance, son of Ares." he said offering a hand for the girl to shake.

~Attie left~
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
]
I saw Attie leave out of the corner of my eye. I sighed in relief. I could give up the whole "stupid" act. Tristan seemed pretty nice, I didn't have the slightest clue why he was following Attie. I took his hand and smiled. "I'm Hope Reynolds, daughter of Elpis, Goddess of Hope, which for the Greeks is an extent of suffering!" I told him cheeirly.
"I can make you suffer just by looking into your eyes! Do you want to try?" It was meant as a joke, but maybe he would take it. I secretly hoped he would, I hadn't done it on someone in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:04 am

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan got a glint in his eye. Suffer? As if he hadn't suffered at all in his lifetime. He was a son of Ares, if he couldn't handle it there was a major problem. "Okay, sure." Tristan said simply. He was ready for this. "Besides, it can't be worse than what I've been felling lately." he said softly. Tristan shook his head and sighed, remembering those moments. He missed Attie, but something inside him told him that she would never trust him again. That feeling sucked. Tristan knew it was time to move on, he just couldn't tell his heart that.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I smiled. I would get to practise. "Ok, all you have to do is stare into my eyes." I began staring into Tristan's eyes, concentrating hard. Before long he would relive his worst memory and feel the pain from that memory fresh in his mind again, as though he had never felt it. Then, he would be plunged into a darkness, with just the pain. After about five minutes of this, I would look away. I didn't want him to suffer too much, that was saved for the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 am

* TRISTAN CHANCE *[/b]
Tristan nodded, and looked into her big brown eyes. They were kind of pretty. First he remembered his break up with Attie, then his mind went blank. He let out a sigh, as if everything was perfect now. Tristan relaxed now, thinking everything would be fine. Then the memory came back, and it was worse. Much worse, his body felt like fire. Tristan let out an ," Ah!" His vision went blurry, and he couldn't see a thing. Then she must've looked away, because he could see. Tristan was sitting at the edge of the fountain, breathing hard. "Did you see that?" he asked, his breathing steady. He wanted to know if she knew about him and Attie now.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

"No. I could have if I wanted to, but I never do," I told him, feeling guilty. I probably shouldn't have done that, but he had wanted to, so it wasn't all my fault, was it? "You did better than most of my.... victims. Someone actually started crying once, and he was a grown man," I told him, smiling kindly. I searched my pockets and found a piece of chocolate. It wasn't necesarily the cure, but it always made me feel better. I handed it to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled and took the chocolate, happy to eat it. "Psh, yeah I'm just macho like that." he bragged, flexing his muscles. Tristan wasn't really buff like some of his brothers, but they were still there. He grinned at her, as if that memory of Attie and their break up had never happened. "You, you don't take away pain do you?" the fifteen year old asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I thought about his question. Why would he want to know that? I frowned. "Sadly, no. My mother is only the Goddess of suffering." I tell him, thinking hard. The thought had never occured to me before. I knew I wasn't able to, but now that the thought had entered my head, I wanted to be able to. I sat down next to Tristan, and thought about all the things I could do if I also had that power. I could probably take away Tristan's memory of Attie, which I was sure was a bad one. I could take away my father's memory of Elpis, maybe that would make him nicer. I stopped myself. If I kept thinking about the things I wish I could do, but couldn't, I'd go insane.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan nodded slowly and sighed. "In case you're wondering why, I can tell you." he said softly. He was the type of guy who would let out his feelings to the randomest of people, which right now was Hope. Tristan didn't wait for her to answer, he was going to tell his story. "Attie and I were friends growing up. We lived close to each other, and became the best of friends. I... I kinda formed a crush on her..." he admitted, slowing his words."Any way, we went to Camp Half Blood, and I asked her out. She said yes, then things got ugly. All of the sudden she hated me, and we didn't get along. I tried to tell myself it was a phase, but we're over now." Tristan said, stopping again. "I keep trying to tell myself it's okay, and that she still likes me.... but I can't. I know she doesn't. I was way to overprotective. We don't belong together." Tristan said, the words like daggers in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I took Tristan's hand in both of mine and squeezed it gently. It was a gesture of friendship and comfort. I looked into his eyes, and tried to imagine his pain, but I could'nt. One cannot feel anothers' darkest pain. That is for the owner alone. It is one of the worst part of suffering. No one else can even imagine your pain. "Tristan, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you'll find the perfect girl. And you'll live happily ever after, like in the story books. I'm postive of this. Do you want to know why? Because you're a nice, charming guy, and any girl would be lucky to have you. Attie really missed out on you, but she has someone else perfect waiting for her, and you have someone perfect waiting for you." I flashed one of my rare smiles, I even showed my teeth.
I meant every word I said. And now that I thought about what I said, I kind of sounded like a daughter of Aphrodite. Oh well. That was what I did when soemone needed comforting, and I was the only one to provide it. They practically get speeches devoted just for them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled and squeezed Hope's hand back. "Thank you." he said softly. Tristan didn't know why, but he believed her with all his heart. When Hope said it, the words seemed to make sense. "Hope, " Tristan said, pausing for a moment. "You'll find Mr. Right too. You're a great girl, worthy of a great guy." he said, offering her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

"Thanks Tristan. You know, you're probably one of the only people who I talk to, and enjoy it. Becuase, you know, being a daughter of the Goddess of suffering, one isn't happy often. I thank you for that." This again, was true. Being who I was, mixed with my past, I don't usually smile, or enjoy myself. My days just mix together, doing the same thing over and over agian. But I had a feeling that this day would stand out from the rest. The reason: I had met someone who I enjoyed myself around. I smiled again, just at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 am

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled at Hope and looked at his feet. "No problem." he said. " Hope, would you uh... want to train or something some time?" Tristan asked her. He felt liked he wanted to spend more time with her. He hadn't felt accepted in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
"I would love to!" I said a tad too quickly. "I mean, yeah, that'd be cool..." I felt my face get hot with embarrasment. I took a piece of hair and twirled it around my fingers. I looked at the ground. It would be nice to train with someone else, for a change. And it would be especially nice with Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled softly and nodded. "Great! I mean... cool. Yeah, cool." he said, smiling again. Tristan knew they were just friends so far, he didn't want to go full speed ahead like he did with Attie, seeing how well that went. "So, when do you wanna train?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I thought for a minute about his question. "Hmmm... Well... I don't usually do stuff, so my agenda might be a bit full with boredom, but we might be able to squeeze something in. I'd say the answer to your question is anytime." I was seriously starting to believe that I was the only one in my Cabin (probably true). I didn't have a pet, and one can't train all day, every day, except if you're a child of Ares or Athena. But I just couldn't do that. I got bored of training alone, so I'd go back and sit on my bed, alone, until I got bored of that. Then I would repeat the process.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled and laughed a little. "Great!" he said, sounding like he just won the lottery. "So, do you want to go train now... or in a few minutes?" Tristan asked with his eyebrow raised. He was really excited to spend more time with Hope, but he tried not to sound like a five-year old. So much for that concept. Tristan tried not to stare into her beautiful brown eyes, even if they hurt him deeply a few minutes ago. He forgave them for that.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Hope~Sestiny~Reynolds

"Now's perfect!" I answer him quickly without thinking. After the words escaped my lips, a wave of anxiety washed over me. Tristan was a son of Ares. He would be really good at this. I sucked. I would certainly embarrass myself.
My hand subconciously tugged on the necklace around my neck. When opened, the heart pendant would turn into my sword. I glanced at Tristan. Where was his weapon? I realized I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

~Do you want to make the topic?~
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding (OPEN)   Hiding (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1