Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emily's Patch (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar :]

Emily's Patch (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Emily glided into the secret garden of Camp Half-blood silently. She didn't want to disturb the other people working here. So instead of stopping to talk she continued on to her little space in the garden. Here she grew all her favourite things. Right now they were all winter flowers. Emily didn't believe in making plants grow out of season. It messed up their internal clock. Yes, plants have them just like humans. But instead of time zones they concentrate on seasons, and what they should be doing at certain times. Emily knelt down until her knees were just at the edge of the dirt. She gently carressed her flowers, making sure they were all happy and content. No plant deserved to be unhappy under her care. She was still doing this a few minutes later when she noticed a shadow fall across part of her garden. She looked up to see a figure. "Hello." she said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 am

Emily's Patch (OPEN) 9418306-portrait-of-beautiful-healthy-redhead-teen-girl-with-flowers-in-her-hair-on-green
"Don't destroy nature, it's all we have left, in the end."
There is a place in the bottom of the soul,
It's no bread of restitution
Hearts smashed flat like dough
Where there is no pollution

Mute with no words to hold
Hopes, questions or solutions
Bedrock of a river that flowed
No past, present or future

Rue quickly turned and walked away-hoping that the girl planting a flower didn't see her. She didn't want another Emaly, after all. Her father was mad enough at Rue as it was, and her sister, Ivy, would get mad if she was caught outside of her flower patch. Oh, petals! I've really done it for myself now. I can simply hear dad coming out now and scolding me!Rue thought to herself. After all, Rue's father, sister, and mother all resented humans. Rue was the odd one out.

We are men of nature
We are made from the earth
At the end of my eighty, I'll return to the dirt
Just sand, just rock, dry land, fast and silent
Only bein' only breathin'
We're just children of believers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Emily frowned as the girl walked away. From her brief look at the girl she had decided she must be a nymph. She just had those sort of features that were common among nymphs. "Where are you going?" she called out. Had Emily done something wrong? Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:53 am

Emily's Patch (OPEN) 9418306-portrait-of-beautiful-healthy-redhead-teen-girl-with-flowers-in-her-hair-on-green
"Don't destroy nature, it's all we have left, in the end.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't be seen with you! My father will have my leaves if he finds out that I've been with a human! He really dosn't like you, but I...I don't mind humans."
There-Rue had said it. She never would have said it in front of her father-he scared her slightly. But, Rue did want to befriend this human. After all, she was in this garden, right? So that means she must care about nature. Rue's father didn't see things that way though-he belived that all humans were poluters. He was very biased.

We are men of nature

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:58 pm

"He doesn't like me personally? Or humans in general?" It was probably the second option. Emily didn't think she had ever upset a nymph. Or maybe she had but didn't realise it... That was a sad thought. Emily loved thye nymphs. All the ones she had met were friendly. But obviously not this girl's father.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm

"Don't destroy nature, it's all we have left, in the end.

Rue looked around, and figured that her father was off doing something else, and wasn't even in the garden at the current time. He tends to walk around the woods picking up litter, or complaining to some other nymph about humans. Rue gave a little exhail.
"Okay, I have a little time-my father, I don't think is currently in the garden. But, as soon as he does come in here, I'll have to hide. My father doesn't like any human at all. He thinks that all of them are evil, and pollute one way or another." Rue and her father didn't get along very well. They aggreed with some things, but mainly dissagreed with most.
"I'm Rue, by the way. What's your name?"

We are men of nature
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Emily's Patch (OPEN) Article-1022168-015BE4C900000578-472_634x461
Shyla~Ivy~Springstein
I walked up to a human and a nymph.After meeting Abbi I had become more confident and had started talking to more and more nymphs. I had also spoken to a few humans here and there. "Hello, I'm Shyla Springstein," I told them, smiling. The nymph looked nervous and the human deep in thought. Had I walked in at the wrong time? Probably. If one of them didn't answer soon, I'd probably leave.
It was actually pretty awkward standing there with the nymph and the human. Oh well. One of them was bound to say something soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 am

"Well I certainly don't pollute. I'm a daughter of Demeter so I love the environment." Emily said, with a smile. She glanced down quickly to check on her flowers. Most likely nothin would have happened but Emily had to make sure. She didn't want them to get sick. Then she glanced up again to see another nymph. She'd never realized that so many came here. Emily had thought they travelled all over the camp. Obviously this was a hotspot. "Hi." she said. "My name's Emily."
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Shyla~Ivy~Springstein
I smiled. I was glad to hear that the Demi-God didn't pollute. At least some people cared. I later learned that the girl was named Emily.
I looked down at Emily's feet and saw that we were standing near her flowers. Emily kept looking down at them. She must really care about them. I couldn't blame her, they were beautiful. I would be sad if they died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily's Patch (OPEN)   Emily's Patch (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily's Patch (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1