Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar :]

Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Tumblr_m1tdgkRGA51r4tt6qCan I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Tumblr_m1tdgyOxIF1r4tt6qCan I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Tumblr_m1tdhfGhCP1r4tt6q

Kiara glanced around as she walked down to the frozen part of the lake. In her two years of camp she had never come here. Kiara didn't know why. She'd always had something else to do. Not today though. Kiara grabbed a pair of skates and sat down to out them on. That was the easy part of skating. Next she stood up and walked over to the edge of the ice. Kiara was actually quite stable in ice skates. She proved this when she stepped onto the ice without slipping. Kiara pushed off with her right foot and soon she was skating around the rink at a relaxed speed. Yes, Kiara can skate. But she wasn't pro or anything. Kiara was one of those people who skated every now and then, but they'd done it enough to be competent. When she skated back near the shore Kiara noticed someone standing there. She smiled at them and waved.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Percyannabethillfindyou
*ANNABETH CHASE*

Daughter of Athena
"Always, always have a plan."

Annabeth had her hair up in a messy ponytail, with her blonde locks curling down the back of her neck. Her grey eyes shone lightly in the sunlight of a new day. She was planning to do a little light reading on the study of ancient ruins. Annabeth strode through the grasses, her sneakers leaving little imprints in the long plants. She found her way to the Ice Rink, kept cold by the Khione children. It was a small portion of the beach area, and it was slightly smaller in the summer. Even ice couldn't stand the sun's rays. Annabeth brushed her hair out of her eyes and took a seat near the edge of the ice.

While sitting down, her legs felt cold closer to the ice. Annabeth looked up and smiled at a fellow camper who was waving at her. Her hand slowly moved from her side, and soon was moving into a fast wave. "Hello!" Annabeth called from her lakeside seat. She gave the girl one more smile before skimming the first page of, "Ancient Ruins, book one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:25 am

After she had waved Kiara realised the person was Annabeth. How had she not recognised her sooner? When Annabeth looked back down at her book Kiara went back to skating. She didn't really want to force a conversation on Annabeth. She had obviously come down here to read. Ususally it was pretty quiet down here.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Kaine Kiyozu * Khione Cabin Leader * 15

My frozen heart still lingers

Kaine walked towards the ice rink, his favorite place. He heard voices and someone skating and a soft smile came across his lips. He pressed a button on his shoes and they turned into ice skates, and with grace, he sped onto the rink. He spun and did a flip, landing perfectly, shaving ice onto the side opposite of Annabeth.
Silently, he continued to skate, though he did wave at them.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm

*ANNABETH CHASE*

Daughter of Athena

Annabeth smiled at the girl once more and continued on with her readings. She read through the first chapter, then heard the sound of skates on ice. Two pairs of it actually. The demigod looked up from the text and saw Kaine from the Khione cabin ice-skating. Annabeth gave him a small wave and watched them skate for a moment. She was impressed that the boy knew how to do one of those spin-flip things, that would take her years to master. Since there was no conversation going on as they did whatever it was they were doing, her grey eyes returned to the yellow-ish pages of her book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:55 am

Kiara sighed silently. This was getting a bit boring, not to mention awkward. She wouldhave to start a conversation. Not with Annabeth, Annabeth was reading. Kiaea didn't really want to disturb her. So she looked over to the guy. She didn't actually know who he was. She had seen him aound camp a few times though. Now could be a good opportunity to make a new friend. Kiara skated over to him. "Hi." she said brightly. After a brief pause she added, "You're really good at skating. My name's Kiara by the way."
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:53 am

Kaine smiled at Kiara and replied "I'm Kaine, Khione Cabin Leader. You know, you are pretty good at skating yourself." his voice was soft and cool, and his eyes were bright. He glanced at Annabeth and saw her reading as usual. "So Kiara, how are things?" he asked kindly. Kaine wasn't very social most of the time, but when he was he tried to be as nice as possible.
"Anyway, its nice to meet you. Always good to meet new friends!" he told her enthuisiaticaly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:25 am

Kiara shrugged. "Things are good." she replied. "How're things with you? Do you like being the Khione Cabin Leader?" she asked. Kiara had always wanted to be a Cabin Leader. Sadly she hadn't yet achieved that dream. But dreams could come true. Maybe this would be one of those dreams.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Kaine smiled. "Being cabin leader is a huge responsibility, but it is a great feeling, you know? Everyone looks up to you and you get to train new campers. It's really fun if you like that kind of thing." he glanced at Annabeth. "So Annabeth, you are rather quiet, as usual." he commented and turned back to Kiara.
"You know Kiara, we could skate together every morning, if you'd like. I do it quite a bit. You know because you seem like a fun person to hang out with." he had a soft smile and his eyes were bright.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:01 am

*ANNABETH CHASE*

Daughter of Athena

Annabeth heard her name, but dismissed it. "Mhm..." she mumbled, a pencil in her mouth. She was rummaging through her bag for another notebook that contained some similar information that was in the book. The demigod wasn't really concerned with what the other two were doing, because she was on a breakthrough, or something. Two of her designs matched one of the blue prints in the books, and they seemed to be very similar. Had the two cultures been somehow connected?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Kiara grinned happily. "That would be great!" she said enthusiastically. Maybe he wouyld teach her to do some of those twirly-skatey trick things. Kiara had always wanted to know how to do those. But she had always firgured that if she tried to teach herself she would end up pulling a muscle at the very least. But Kaine was a son of Khione. He was like a professional. He would definitely know how to do these sort of things. Kiara blushed slightly as Kaine complimented her. She's never been that good at hiding her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)   Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Still Remember How to do This? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1