Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Training (Moon) Zendaya

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Elpis

I walked into the Arena with Tristan by my side. We walked into the Advanced Section. I stopped in the middle of the room. I reached my hands behind my neck, my stomach churning nervously. Once my necklace was off, I opened the heart pendant. Instantly there was a sword in my hand. It was made of celestial bronze and fit my hand perfectly. On the blade "Hope" was etched into it in Ancient Greek. Practically a name tag. That might be embarassing.
"So, where's your weapon?" I asked, my curiousity showing on my face. I looked at him hard, trying to detect a weapon. The only thing I found that might have been something was a necklace around his neck with a spear on it. Maybe that was his weapon. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Training (Moon) Tristan
* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan followed Hope into the Advanced Section of the Arena. It was a place with an open ceiling, which was fine considering it hardly ever rained in Camp. The dirt floor showed that people had been here previously. He looked at Hope, who already had a sword in her hand. He flashed a confident grin at her, and touched his necklace."Πόλεμος, βία, και τον Άρη" Tristan said with his eyes closed. It translated into, " War, Violence, and Ares." He had to say that every time he wanted his spear, and something else to turn it back into a necklace.

When He opened his eyes again, he held his long sharp spear. Tristan looked at Hope with a shrug. "It comes with Ares, what can I say?" he said with a grin. Tristan liked his dad, he seemed cool. other, however, sometimes weren't as impressed.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I smiled. The words were a little disturbing, but hey- Tristan didn't make them up. His dad probably did, or something like that. "My father, if I can even call him that, gave me mine, the disgust at my father was clear through my words, voice and face. I glared into nothingness, envisioning what I used to envision everyday; a horrific accident where I was sent away somewhere else, away for him. I didn't neccasarily want him dead, no, just seriously injured or maimed. That would teach him a lesson. Oh, if only I had known of my power when I lived with him. That would have been fun to see.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan nodded and crossed his arms, leaving his spear in his hands. "So, are you ready to train?" he asked her. Tristan loved training, more than anything else at camp. After thinking for a moment, he noticed how Hope was glaring at nothing. She must've really hated her dad. "Um, are you okay?" he asked, breaking the silence that had formed. Tristan didn't like just doing nothing, especially when someone else was doing something, like glaring into space.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

I gasped as though I had been slapped. I looked around. Tristan was staring at me as though I was crazy. I smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry," I looked down at the ground, blushing. That was embarassing. "And I'm ready to train," I add. I look back up. I wasn't sure how Tristan would want to do this. Would we fight each other, or attack dummies? Either way was fine with me, it just depended on what Tristan wanted. He was my only friend after all, didn't want to lose him after such a short time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:15 am

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan tried not to smile, but a smile did form out of the corner of his mouth. "It's fine." he said quickly. Tristan's eyes glanced at the ground as he took a breath. "Um, so do you want to fight each other or the dummies?" he asked, looking at her. Tristan didn't want to hurt her, so he asked first. He could tend to get very violent when he trained.

* I changed his pic, what do you think? *
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Oh Gods. He's asking my opinion. Ihave no idea what I want to do all of a sudden. What if I make a fool of myself? What if I pick the opposite of what he wants? Why does he have to be so nice? I want to scream I'm so frustrated. "Ummm... why don't we try the dummies first?" I asked, looking anywhere than his eyes. "Unless you want to fight each other! It really doesn't matter." I add quickly, again avoiding his eyes.
I internally groaned. Why had I agreed to do this? I was going to make a huge fool out of myself. He was a son of Ares. But why did I care? Did I want something more than friendship with Tristan? I wanted to slap myself for thinking that. Of course he wouldn't want that. He was still getting over a breakup. And he probably had a huge lineup of girls at his fingertips for when he does.

*It's awesome!*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:57 am

* TRISTAN CHANCE *[/b]
Tristan looked at her, and noticed she seemed to be avoiding his eyes. He wondered why, had he done something wrong? She seemed to be mentally freaking out, so he flashed a smile in her direction. That usually made people feel better. A smirk creeped onto his lips as she answered, twice. "No, dummies are fine." Tristan said nonchalantly. He walked over to a dummy and turned it on. It got into position and moved it's wooden sword. Tristan laughed and swiped at it with his spear. The dummy fell over muttering "Error...Error... Error." He backed off. "Um, Oops?" he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds

He smiled at me. HE SMILED AT ME! Why is his smile so awesome? I'm making a fool of myself. I returned his smile, somewhat dreamily. I watched as he totally creamed a dummy. I laughed as it repeated "Error...Error..Error". I approached the dummy in front of me. I turned it on and it got into position. I lunged and the dummy blocked my move. I attacked again, twisting the dummy's blade out of it's hands. The sword hit the ground as I shoved my blade under its chin. I wasn't sure if you could cut off the body parts of the dummies, so I removed the blade. I backed away, feeling pretty pleased with myself. In my opinion, that was pretty epic. Just saying. I smiled, still not looking in his eyes, but instead at his nose. It was a very handsome nose.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:31 am

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan joined in with Hope as she laughed at the dummy. It wasn't really that funny, but funny enough. Her crossed his arms at she attacked the dummy, watching her fight. Hope had a quick victory over the dummy, which made Tristan think twice about trying to fight her. He surely didn't want to get his butt kicked, that would be a problem. "Well done." Tristan said, clapping a little for effect. He laughed again and smiled at her, since she was smiling at him. "So, do you want to fight me now?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows, and grinning mischievously.

*I"M SO SOSOSOSOOOO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO POST! SOWWY!!!*
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:44 am

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Oh Gods, oh Gods, oh Gods! He wants to fight me! I can't fight him, he's a son of ARES!!! A son of Ares, people! I am totally going to make a fool out of myself. I cannot do this.
I pray to ever God and Goddess there is that I won't fall flat on my face. Although, Ares probably won't help me, seeing as it is his son. It was still worth a shot, I'm desperate!
My brain is screaming "SAY NO!!", but of course, why would my mouth listen? Instead it feels the need to say, "Sure." Why am I so stupid?!
*Don't worry about it!*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

* TRISTAN CHANCE *
Tristan smiled at her and kindly bowed. "Then, I'll let you go first." he said, straightening up. Tristan ruffled his hair a bit and stood in position, his spear changing form into a sword. His weapon was enchanted to go from sword to spear as the distance of the fight was concerned. "Don't worry, I promise I won't hurt you." Tristan said with a kind smile.

He would never intend to hurt Hope, ever. After all, what better way to repay someone who tortured you for five minutes? Then again, he did ask for it, but the idea stayed humorous in his mind. Tristan turned his eyes to looked at her, his face soft and encouraging. He wanted Hope to know that he wouldn't ever harm her.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Why was I doing this? The only thing I was really good at was torturing people. TORTURING PEOPLE! Why in the world, or Olympus, would I want to torture Tristan again? I could barely stand doing it the first time.
He bows to me, and gets into position. I'm pretty sure he says something, but I'm too busy going over all the moves I've ever learned in my head. I position myself and raise my sword. He says something about not hurting me. I could believe that, but I'd probably hurt myself by tripping over my own shoes or something stupid like that.
I strike towards his left shoulder, knowing already that he'll be able to block it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

Tristan smiled at her one more time before they began the fight, or spar. He watched her every move, and could easily guess what she would do. The demigod had been in many fights before, and had a decent knowledge of the types of attacks. Tristan deflected her blade with a simple parry, and backed up. "Nice form." he said, trying to encourage her. "Just put a little more confidence in yourself." Tristan said softly.

He arched his weapon and slashed down low and slowly, making sure that there was no way that Hope couldn't block it. Tristan wouldn't want her to get injured.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
He blocked my hit, like I knew he would. He then proceeded to compliment me (was he trying to make me lose my focus?) and slashed down with his own sword. My reflexes immediately took over and I blocked the sword easily, bringing up my sword as it went so his sword swiveled a little bit away from me. It had worked better on dummies.
Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all; he obviously didn't want to hurt me, and wasn't going to. Which meant he would be going easy on me. Can't say I'm complaining about that.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

Tristan smiled at her kindly and waited for her to attack him again. He could tell that she knew he was going easy, only because he had no intention of harming the girl. "Want me to put it a notch?" the demigod asked, raising an eyebrow. Tristan would if Hope wanted a little more of a challenge. However, that would also raise the treat of her getting injured, or him, if she had more confidence. He wasn't thinking she was useless, only that he had more experience than she did.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Gods No. "Sure!"
Why was my mouth not listening? I tell it to say no, it says yes. And now, Tristan was no longer going to go easy on me. Just great.
I smiled as though my life was not about to end, and got sloppily into position. I feigned going for his head, but at the last minute I withdrew a tiny bit and went for his thigh. I got prepared to pull back at the last moment, in case for some reason he didn't block. I knew he would, but I didn't want to hurt him, which I knew I wouldn't. My life was just confusing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

"Yeah, I said Ares. Ya scared yet?"

Tristan smiled softly at her, wondering if her head was catching up to her mouth. He ran a hand through his brown hair and shrugged. "Alright then," Tristan mumbled, getting a good grip on his sword. He parried her attack to his head, and took a jab at her side. The demigod then slashed at her shoulder area, not really aiming in a particular way. Tristan didn't mean to hurt her, so this would work. He had enough force in his attacks to make it look like he truly missed her.

Tristan backed up after his slashes, and smiled softly at her. "Not too hard, right?" he asked. The demigod wanted to make sure that he wasn't going to easy, or hard on her.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Daughter of Elpis
I shut my mind down and focused on the fight. I jumped to the side to avoid his jab at my side. I brought my sword up to my shoulder to block, but his sword missed aimlessly.
I stopped. I lunged for his head, but changed direction at the last moment, going for his stomach. I wasn't actually going to hit him in the stomach, that would probably mean certain death if I went through with my lunge. He would be shis-ka-bab. Which was good because I knew he would be able to deflect the hit easily. He was good, even if he was going easy on me. Not that I had a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 am

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

Tristan blocked her next few attacks. "So," Tristan said softly. He wanted to start a conversation. The demigod usually did this when training, to make it go faster. It seemed like the right thing to do. Maybe then both of them would feel a little more at ease, which was what he wanted. "How long have you been here?" Tristan asked, making a light slash at her shoulder. He knew she could deflect it easily, which was what he wanted.

He smiled at her and quickly glanced around the arena. No one else was really there, and they had to all to themselves. Tristan's blue eyes found their way back to Hope, and all her beauty. He couldn't understand how quickly he was falling for her, and did she even know?
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Training (Moon) Zendaya
~Hope Reynolds~
Daughter of Elpis
"Do you want to relive the worst moment of your life? Because I can give that to you."
What doesn't Kill you
Makes you Stronger
Stand a little Taller
Doesn't mean I'm Lonely

I blocked Tristan's slash easily. "I've been here for 5 years; my dad dropped me here when I was ten," I smiled at the *very attractive* demigod in front of me. I still couldn't get over the fact that he actually wanted to spend time with me. Or maybe he was just pretending...? No. Tristan wouldn't do that.
I let my arms drop along with my sword; they suddenly felt really tired. "Do you want to take a break for a few minutes?" I asked.
As I waited for Tristan to answer, I let myself get lost in his blue eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. I was falling for their master so fast, it almost scared me. He was perfect.
When I'm Alone
What doesn't Kill you
Makes a Fighter
Footsteps even Lighter

*I'm just testing this out, this is not for every post, just the first*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

Tristan nodded slowly and watched as her eyes met his. His face formed into it's usual smile and he noted that her arms dropped. She was tired, obviously. He clicked his sword, and tied the necklace around his neck, nodding as he did so. "Sure thing." Tristan said simply. He couldn't manage to stop his smile, or maybe it was her's. The demigod was slowly falling for the girl, she was his world at the moment. "Here, let's sit." Tristan said, taking her by the wrist.

He led them to a corner of the arena, where less people could see them. Tristan noticed that her wrist was so small and smooth, compared to his. Without realizing his actions, he pulled her closer and slid her brown hair behind on of her ears. His hand moved smoothly along her soft face, and he couldn't stop himself.

He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:19 am

~Hope Reynolds~
Daughter of Elpis

I was back to reality from those beautiful blue eyes when I felt a hand close around my wrist. I looked down and saw Tristan's hand wrapped around it. I couldn't help smiling. He was half-way to holding my hand. HALFWAY!!
I let him lead me to a corner of the arena.
I felt him pull me closer. He reached his hand up and brushed hair out of my face. And then he kissed me.
Of course, I kissed him back. It was the best feeling in the world. Maybe it was because it was my first kiss, or maybe it was because it was Tristan. I'm going for Tristan. He was just so perfect; I didn't want the moment to end.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:13 am

Training (Moon) 351zhpx
* TRISTAN CHANCE *

Son of Ares

Tristan kept kissing her for a moment, before he realized that breathing was important. He backed off, his face somewhat flushed. "Uh, heh..." the demigod stuttered nervously. He didn't know what to say after that. Tristan had loved the kiss about as much as he was loving Hope, but did she? Doubt filled the back of his mind and he leaned against the corner wall of the arena.

He had just felt sparks, not literally, but something he hadn't had before. It was like the hole of Atlantis had just been filled by Hope. Tristan didn't want to lose her now, not that he was this close to falling completely and desperately in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am

~Hope Reynolds~
Daughter of Elpis
I stepped back from Tristan as the kiss ended, smiling widely. He looked worried, and my smile lessened. Had he not liked it? I didn't know what to say. What does one say after a kiss? I had never kissed anyone, so I wouldn't know.
Despite my worries about Tristan, I felt as light as a cloud. In one moment, Tristan went from 'He's really nice, and I think I love him' to 'Oh my Gods, I love you!'.
But the crushing worry that he didn't feel the same was still there. If he didn't feel the same as me, I didn't know what I would do. I'd probably hide in my Cabin from the world, like a vampire, not coming out during the daytime. Lurking in the shadows during the night. Wow. I had creepy thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Moon)   Training (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Moon)
Page 1 of 1