Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar :]

Balisugar :]

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN)   Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Tumblr_lyd0ztJeiB1qf2zyko4_250
|Ω|SAPPHIRA VALENTINE|Ω|
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and on
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Sapphira sighed as she toiled up the hill. It was a sigh of relief, not boredom. Sapphira was relieved because she finally had a day to herself. No hard training or Ancient Greek lessons. And she didn't have to teach new campers how to ride a Pegasus either. Yep, life was good. As soon as she had heard she had a day off Sapphira had come up to the hill. Mainly because it would be harder for people to find her. But also because it was very peaceful. The daughter of Aphrodite say down in the top of the hill, putting her hands on the ground and leaning against them. She let her head hang back so she could feel the sun. Sapphira smiled, she lived the sun. She stayed like this for a few minutes, and then she heard the footsteps. Sapphira turned her head to see who it was.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
I, I love you like a love song baby
And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN)   Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Tumblr_mcvfwljbGo1rzp5vwo2_500
Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Tumblr_mc8unoAAuh1rhuxi8o1_500
∞Theodore∞Alexander∞Abbott∞
Son of Aphrodite
'Pleeeease?'
Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) R86tr6
Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN) Tumblr_m5w60alxw51rz6nevo1_500

Let's go crazy, crazy,
Crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some

I trudged up the hill, the sun beaming down onto my face. Sterling was busy today (family plans -blech), so I had nothing to do. So I came here. I mean, why not? It was peaceful and I hadn't come here... since Constance had dropped off. That memory brought tears to my eyes, the way it always did. I blinked them away, and reached a hand into my pocket, searching for the chocolate bar I had stuffed in there earlier. I pulled it out and took a bite, looking around. I had reached the top of the hill, but there appeared to be no one here. I continued toward Thalia's tree, she wasn't there anymore, but people still called it that. I began singing underneath my breath, a song I had recently written. I smiled to myself; I liked it, for once. I had written it about Constance. Most of my songs seemed to revolve around her and Ireland, my old home. I missed both dearly. As I continued walking, I spotted a girl, much older than me. I walked over to her; she was someone to talk to. I smiled at the brown haired girl in front of me. I stuck my hand out for her to shake. It seemed that everyone in this camp did that when they introduced themselves. "Hi! I'm Theodore, but you can call me Theo,"I said, still smiling at the girl.

you can't go to bed without a cup of tea
maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep
though it makes no sense to me

And live while we're young

Back to top Go down

Sapphira's Day Off (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1