Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN)   Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN) Dirrtyglam7
Evelyn Hudson
Daughter of Athena
"I'm right.You're wrong. Deal with it."
Time turns Flames to embers
You'll have new Septembers
Every one of us has Messed up too

I sat down on a bench, overlooking the fountain in the middle of the cabins.
I looked around, and my eyes focused on Lady Hestia. She was in her elven-year-old-girl form, stoking the fire. If I hadn't heard the stories of the Great Prophecy and the Last Olympian, I would have thought she was a normal camper.
I came back to reality as Sterling plopped down next to me. It wasn't very gentleman-like. But that was Sterling for you. He wasn't a gentleman unless he wanted to be one. At the moment, I'm guessing he wasn't quite feeling like it.
Lives Change like the weather
I hope you Remember
Today is never too late to be Brand New

Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN) LiamPayne
Sterling Hudson
Son of Alethia
"No. No, I can't keep your secret."
There's a whole lot of things that I will Forgive
But I just can't take a Liar

I followed Evelyn through the Cabin Courtyard. We had been spending less time with each other, what with the whole 'different cabins' thing. Who cares? There's, like, no one in my Cabin. I think I saw like one person. Whereas, in Evelyn's, there's twenty. Probably more.
Anyways, I have no one to train with, since we train with our Cabins. I mean, really? And then the whole eating thing. I can't eat with my sister for fear of being incinerated by Mr. D. Great. Just great.
So, obviously, you can see why I was in a bad mood?
I plopped down on a bench next to Evelyn, my legs flying up as I did. Evelyn didn't smile, but her eyes gave her away. She somehow found what I'd just done humorous. Ah, you never can explain girls. And Evelyn was a tough one at that.
I tried to Believe you but something is Wrong
You won't look in my Eyes, tell me what's Going On
Back to top Go down

Staring at a Fountain... Fun (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1