Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Reiko Takashi | Poseidon Cabin Leader | 15

Reiko walked across the training fields sighing deeply. He finally got away from training new campers and was ready to train with real veterans, like himself.

Raising his hand, 'Guardian' appeared in a flash of light. The smell of salt water was strong around him, and his sea green eyes were lit up brightly. "Here I go!" I charged at the nearest dummy, jumping into the air. Jets of cold water shot out of his hand enveloping his target, shredding its armor. It had taken a lot of energy, but he had to push himself if he was to be stronger. He thrust forward with 'Guardian' piercing the dummy through the center. He walked over to the bench and pulled out a bottle of water, taking a quick drink.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) 33ww75t
* FELICITY ABIGAIL JAMES *

Legacy of Hephaestus and Aphrodite

Felicity was training for no reason. She would've been in the forge, making some weird contraption, but not today. The sun was shining and the birds were singing a song that made her want to be outside. Her hair was up in a ponytail, messily put together by none other than the wearer. She hated when people played with her hair. They always told her how pretty and soft it was, making her want to throw up. Needless to say, Felicity lacked pride in herself.

She looked and saw Reiko from Cabin 3. She only knew the boy by his reputation of being a decent Cabin Leader. Felicity watch him fight for a moment, realizing that he was pretty good. She secretly wished she was as decent as most of the fighters in camp.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Reiko felt eyes on his back and turned to see a girl in a ponytail. He smiled at her valiantly, his face content, as if he loved training. His hair was wet from the constant water that splashed around him when he swung his sword, or when he called upon it. "Hey you." he told her as he walked up to her, his sword turning into a ring again.
"So what are you up to? You smell like fire but look like a rose, are you sure you should be fighting?" he asked playfully flirting, his voice sarcastic.

Last edited by KingMichio on Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Felicity didn't want to hold her gaze on him long, because he would surely see her. She was right, and soon felt his sea-colored eyes on her. She looked away in shyness, and began to think of something to say, but the boy was already talking. Her eyes narrowed into a confused expression as he kept talking. "Do you always flirt like this?" Felicity asked simply. She wasn't going to tell him her name or anything. Her question seemed like an okay start to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) 600full-james-phelps
Oliver~James~Radner
I walked into the Advanced Training Arena, hoping to find it empty. At first, I thought I was alone, but then saw a girl and a boy talking. My immediate thought was that they were, ya know, together. They probably were. It seemed everyone in this camp was together. Personally, I didn't see the point. Eventually one of them was going to die in a quest, and the other will be depressed for the rest of their lives. That's life.
I contemplated turning around and leaving. I wasn't in a particularly bad mood, but one of my 'temper tantrums' might come at the most inconvenient of times. I'd probably end up kicking someone, or punching them. It was best to stay away for now.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Reiko cocked his head to the side as if pondering her question. "Hmm. Nope, only when I'm in a good mood, and the girl is cute." he answered buoyantly, his voice flowing like the sea.
He glanced at the newcomer, feeling his presence before he even entered the arena. "So, we going to train or what?" and at that he jumped into the air, 'Guardian' appearing in his hand, water exploded from underneath him, and created a cyclone around Reiko. He charged at a dummy, sundering its armor and slashing it in half, leaving a steaming pole in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Felicity rolled her eyes in reply, showing that she didn't really want his affection. She turned to face the dummy and watched with some interest as he sliced the dummy. "Sure," she replied, shrugging. Felicity didn't really want to train with him, but "or what" seemed worse.

She grabbed her necklace and pressed a button, making her bow and arrows appear. Felicity never could decide on just one weapon, considering she knew how to make anything. The demigod could use a variety of things. She took aim at a nearby target, and notched an arrow. She pulled back, and the arrow flew slowly off her fingertips. The demigod held her form until the arrow hit a little below center of the dummy.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Reiko watched her arrow hit the dummy and he gave her a thumbs up. "Nice shot." he told her. "By the way, I'm Reiko." he added, and turned to the second dummy. He turned his sword back into a ring and begun punching and kicking the dummy rapidly, splashes of water forming around his hands at random intervals, slicing the dummy's armor away. It seemed to take a lot of concentration and energy while he did this, as he begun sweating shortly after. "This is a new technique I've been practicing." he told them in between breaths of air, his voice shaky, yet he continued going, his arms and legs flying at the dummy in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Felicity nodded approvingly, and looked at another guy in the arena. She noticed he was alone, and almost seemed angry, or just depressed. Negative, there, that's the word. "Felicity." the demigod said softly. She glanced at her bow and took aim at another dummy, but Reiko's attacks distracted her, and she accidentally fired towards the guy. Her brown eyes lit up in fear as it hit just above his head.

"I'm so so sorry!!!" Felicity said, quickly dropping her bow. She did not intend to do that.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:29 am

Reiko gasped in shock as she fired at the boy who'd walked in. He stopped training and walked to where they were. "Are you guys alright?" he asked in a caring voice. He sighed softly.
"I'm sorry for flirting earlier, Felicity. I have a crush on someone anyway." he told her quietly and turned his back on them, looking at the dummy he was pummeling. As if in approval, he nodded at it and walked over to the benches, where his bag lie underneath. He pulled out three bottles of water and offered one to each of them.

Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Oliver~James~Radner
I watched from behind as the two demi-gods began to fight. The girl was pretty good at archery, and the guy was good with a sword, if what he was using even counted as a sword. It was spraying water everywhere. He must be a son of Poseidon.
My eyes widened as the girl shot an arrow at me. Straight at me. I heard it come into contact with the wall above me. I knew it was by accident, she had been aiming at a dummy, but had looked at the boy at the last moment.
I felt anger rising inside of me. Downfall of having a mother who's pretty negative most of the time. I fought it down, knowing it was an accident. She even apologised. That would have normally made someone else's anger disappear, but no! I had to be a son of Nemesis.
"No troubles. I almost got shot in the head, but hey, what's new? It's just the normal life of a demi-god." My words were filled with sarcasm. I was attempting to hide the anger building inside of me. I could already feel my face reddening. I would have to excuse myself soon if I didn't want to explode.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Felicity turned red with embarrassment. "Sorry, I really didn't mean too..." the demigod said softly. She could tell he was being sarcastic, and she really didn't like it. Yes, she messed up, could they move on from that? "Mhm..." Felicity mumbled in reply to Reiko. It wasn't a surprise that he had some girl chasing after him, besides, it seemed he flirted a lot.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Oliver~James~Radner
"Hey, don't worry about it," I smiled despite myself. The girl obviously was sorry and she did not like my sarcasm, so I felt bad. But I was still raging on the inside.
The boy was offering us both water bottles. I wasn't thirsty, but I thought it would be rude to turn it down. "I'll take one," I opened my hand in front of myself for him to throw.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:30 am

Reiko tossed the water bottle at him, making sure he caught it. "So I'm Reiko Takashi, Poseidon Cabin leader." he introduced himself. His sea-green eyes were bright, and he looked happy. Something had changed between him flirting with Felicity and now, because he seemed nice, and not so flirtatious. He waited for them to answer and he smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:39 am

Oliver~James~Radner
I took a swig of water before speaking again. "Oliver Radner, son of Nemesis," I introduced myself.
I looked around the arena, just for something to do. Dummies were everywhere, some of them without heads, others lying on the ground missing limbs. The ones intact were just waiting for someone to demolish them. I hoped to...fulfill that wish.
I turned my eyes to the girl. She still hadn't introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Reiko glanced at Oliver. A son of Nemesis? He had to be careful not to cross blades with him. "A worthy fighter, I guarantee." Reiko commented almost to himself. He put his water bottle down and cracked his knuckles, stepping back into the training area he was previously in, to his torn up dummy. Closing his eyes, he put out his hands and called on the water within himself to heal the headless dummy that he had destroyed. He smiled wolfishly and punched the dummy in the center, a blast of water so fierce that it caused wind to ripple around him impacted out of his fist, causing the dummy to shatter in a rain of splinters. "Needs work." he muttered to himself, apparently not pleased with his work.

*Reiko is practicing hand-to-hand utilizing his water powers he gained from being a Son of Poseidon in his normal combat regimen. At this time it is imperfect, and takes a ton of energy to summon water. The vapor in the air helped him in this. The reason he is able to 'control' water with his fists is because he condenses the water vapor in the air into a liquid state, therefore using it as a weapon. Reiko is learning to control it slowly, and as a Poseidon child a storm wells up inside himself.*
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:39 am

Felicity sighed and bit her lip, not really trusting herself again. Not until one of them was out of her shooting range, at least. The demigod didn't want anyone else to get hurt on her account. That would kind of suck, like, a lot. She ran a hand over her blonde hair and looked at the Oliver guy. Oh, she didn't introduced herself. "Oh, I'm Felicity, Hephaestus.." she said, looking briefly at them both.

*No muse... sorry*
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:09 am

~Oliver Radner~
Son of Nemesis
I watched in stunned silence as Reiko formed water out of air. "What do you mean, 'It needs work'? That was freakin' amazing!"
I turned towards the girl as she spoke, telling us her name. "It's nice to meet you, Felicity," I smiled at her, showing there were no hard feelings for her almost shooting me in the head.
Felicity was a pretty name. It was old fashioned, but not. Kind of like mine, Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:18 am

Felicity looked as Reiko did his amazing water moves, and had to admit, she could never do that. Not just because she was a legacy of Hephaestus and Aphrodite, but because she couldn't have that much faith in herself to do well. Felicity gave Oliver the best smile she could to his reply, which wasn't much. Just the corners of her lips curved.

"Reiko, that was great." she said to him, nodding slowly. The demigod was thinking of how she should work on her archery, because she obviously needed to work on that. Almost killing someone with an arrow wasn't the way she liked to start training.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:16 pm

~Oliver Radner~
Son of Nemesis
I didn't really feel like training, so I sat down on a bench nearby to watch the action up-close.
After a while, I felt myself begin to get jittery. I had to make conversation or I was going to explode.
"So, how long have you guys been here?" I asked, hoping I didn't strike a nerve in any of them. Some Demi-gods didn't like thinking about the past. I knew I didn't. Well, just one particular aspect of that past. A rather frequent aspect.
Oh Gods, if I didn't think about something else soon, I was going to have an... episode.
I could feel my hands get sweaty as I tried to think happy thoughts. Rainbows, unicorns, Disney, Mickey Mouse, No. Let's not go there. Satyrs, flowers, vines, bugs, small animals, Gods. It's like I want to have one.
I clenched the side of the bench, my breathing getting harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)   Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raise your weapons, my friends!(Calle,Moon)
Page 1 of 1