Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Shyla~Ivy~Springstein
I staggered back a few feet as three dracanae came out of the forest. I cursed silently. I should have smelt them.
I didn't like the fact that Reiko was acting like me and Abbi couldn't fight. Jeez. "Protect Shyla and Abbi at all costs!" Gods, I didn't think I was that important.
Anyways, what made him think he could take three dracanae by himself?
Even though I wanted to stay, I followed Kaine. If Reiko wanted to get himself killed, that was his choice.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 am

Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Nymphp
*ABBI GONZALAS*
Forest Nymph

Abbi wasn't going anywhere, not without Reiko. Besides, he still had to tell her all about this girl. He couldn't do that if he was dead. "I'll catch up with you guys, in a minute." the nymph directed, walking back to the dracanae. She thought about plants, and their roots, and slowly the monsters became entangled in dark green roots. There. Now at least Reiko wouldn't have to chase the targets down.

Abbi climbed up a tree and kept focusing, so they wouldn't get loose. She watched the fight with little amusement, not really liking the fight concept. Monsters didn't usually venture so close to camp. Abbi sighed and kept focusing on her roots.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Reiko Takashi | Poseidon Cabin Leader | 15

The dracanae sisters hissed and slashed at the vines, their poison eating the growth away rapidly. Once free, they charged Reiko with hatred in their eyes.
Reiko closed his eyes and focused on the water all around him. The water begun to whip violently, the wind picking up. A whirlwind begun to form in the creek, towering over the trees as it neared them. Reiko ran towards it, waving 'Guardian' at the Dracanae which in return hissed angrily and begun chasing him, Reiko smirked and focused all his energy on the whirlwind, which begun to speed towards them. Reiko flipped into the current and rode it towards the dracanae which realized with horror that they were about to be ripped asunder by the massive torrent of water. Reiko started feeling lightheaded, and horrified, realizing he couldn't control something this big. "N-No!" was all he shouted before he started losing consciousness. He swayed and the water crashed down around them, flooding the forest area.

Kaine * Kiyozu * Khione Cabin Leader * 15

Kaine stopped and sighed. He told Shyla to wait by the tree if she wanted, and charged into the fray, dual blades appearing in his hands. Kaine spun wildly, freezing the water in place before it could completely flood the forest and destroy most of it. "Jeez, always on clean up." he muttered, slashing off two Dracanae heads before they saw him coming. They exploded into dust and he turned his attention to Reiko. He ran towards Reiko who was about to fall off the now frozen whirlwind. Kaine caught him as he fell and laid him down at the base of the ice. The third dracanae, now furious charged him at incredible speed. He had only one chance, or he was dead. Closing his eyes, he held both his blades in front of him defensively, ice covering the ground slowly. "I won't let you hurt my friends, you hideous monster!" he told the dracanae defiantly. The dracanae did something none of them were expecting, she threw her blade at Reiko, who was out cold, the venom pouring off of it, causing the grass it hit to decay. Kaine dropped both his weapons and dove in front of Reiko, taking the blade in the stomach. He fell to the ground with a sickening crunch, and fought to keep his consciousness. "I-I f-failed.." he looked at Shyla one last time before his eyes became too blurry to make out anything. He coughed up blood and tried to pull the blade out of his now bleeding stomach, feeling the venom pulsing through his veins like fire.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 am

Shyla~Ivy~Sprinstein
I watched in horror as Kaine ran into the battle. I could feel it in my gut that something was going to go horribly wrong. As I watched, he cut off two of the dracanae's heads, and tried to do magic on the third. His magic didn't work, though, and the dracanae threw her blade at Reiko.
My voice caught in my throat as... as.... as Kaine blocked it with his stomach!
Anger coursed through my veins, and I rushed into the clearing. I grabbed Reiko's sword off the ground, not caring that it was a water weapon, and I slashed off the final of the beats' heads. As it exploded into dust around me, I ran over to Kaine and knelt next to him.
I took his hand in mine; it was so cold I almost dropped it. I'd forgotten about that.
"You didn't fail Kaine, you succeeded. You were so brave, you actually got me to kill something! Oh Gods, I killed something!
Oh well, that's not important. What's important is that you get better,"
I whispered, pulling out the blade with my other hand.
I immediately took a chunk of ice from the ground and pressed it against the wound. I didn't have any leaves, and I figured it would the best option since he was the son of Khione.
After I finished that, I concentrated on healing magic, although I hadn't done it in years. As I concentrated, I managed to call out to Abbi to help, though if she heard me, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:07 pm

*ABBI GONZALAS*
Forest Nymph

"When it comes down to the end, you gotta have trees."

Abbi watched in horror as her plants failed her, in some sense. They retreated to the ground and left the Earth with nothing except a hole in the ground. The nymph let a shriek out as Kaine and Reiko fell to the cold ground, out cold. Abbi couldn't believe what had just happened so quickly. Shyla had killed something, and now two boys were out cold, dear gods.

She rushed back to the ground and knelt by Reiko. He couldn't just fall over and die, no no no. He had a girl that needed him, or so it seemed. He couldn't die. Abbi began to mumble a healing chant to him, praying it would work. "Θεραπεύστε τα τραύματα, και μαζί με αυτό να δώσει το δώρο της ζωής." she spoke, her voice oddly steady. Abbi opened her eyes and nodded to Shyla, who was over by Kaine.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 pm

~Shyla Springstein~
Tree Nymph
I watched in despair as Abbi knelt next to Reiko. I suddenly felt guilty; I hadn't even though about him. He could be dead right now. At least Abbi was taking care of him now.
Abbi seemed to know more about healing then I did, so I listened to what she was saying. It sounded like a spell. I let go of Kaine's hand and wiped the sweat from mine.
I took a shaky breath and attempted to copy: " 'Θεραπεύστε τα- ' " I faltered. This wasn't going to work. I almost gave up, but then looked down at Kaine, his face contorted with pain. He wasn't going to die; not with me here.
" 'Θεραπεύστε τα τραύματα, και μαζί με αυτό να δώσει το δώρο της ζωής' " I repeated the chant over and over, and I could feel the spell pulsing through my veins. As I chanted, I prayed to Apollo that he would overlook, and help the healing magic.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 am

*ABBI GONZALAS*
Forest Nymph

"When it comes down to the end, you gotta have trees."
Abbi felt somewhat guilty for letting this happen, but she knew that she couldn't focus on the negative aspects of this. Taking another breath, she kept chanting her words of healing. The nymph was praying in the back of her mind, hoping that this would work. It had to. Reiko had a girl to live for, and Abbi wanted him to get that chance to be with her.

She felt slightly faint, but ignored that. Abbi looked at Shyla with a small smile. This had to work. They had to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Shyla Springstein
Tree Nymph
Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Article-1022168-015BE4C900000578-472_634x461
"Even when you think you have nothing, there's always trees to save the day."
I remember tears
Streaming down your face
When I said

I met Abbi's eyes from across the forest floor. I returned her smile with a determined one of my own. I got her message. This had to work. I looked down at the boy laying at my knees. He wasn't going to die. I kept muttering the healing spells to myself. My eyes fluttered closed with concentration. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. I opened my eyes, breathing hard. As I watched, I thought for sure that I saw Kaine's eyelids flutter. I told myself I was hallucinating, and went back to work, healing Kaine. I felt myself starting to feel lightheaded. My magic was slowly draining. If Kaine didn't come to soon, I'd pass out. But I'd go all the way to that point if it meant that Kaine was going to be okay. Which he was.

'I'll never let you go'
When all those shadows
Almost killed your light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)   Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Long-overdue Friend (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2