Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:08 pm

It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Emma-watson-65
Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis
Apollo
I sat on my bed, tying my ballet shoes. I put my iPod headphones into my ears, and stood up. I started gracefully gliding through the Cabin to the music, twisting and turning when apropiate. When that song was over, I heard a mexican song start playing. I immediately stopped in the middle of a move, and started salsa-ing away. I put my arms up, as though someone else was there, and I started to tango with my invisible partner. I then dropped my partner and started snapping away, my eyes closed.
I continued like this for close to an hour, revolving from ballet to salsa. Somewhere in the middle I started break dancing, but that was a one-time thing.
In the middle of my favourite salsa song, a thought occured to me. What if someone walked in on me while I was doing this? I stopped dead. I scanned the Cabin for someone, but found no one. I continued.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:13 am

It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Facedb
*FLARE JAMES*

Flare walked into the Apollo cabin, just to see how it changed. She was here with her goddess, Artemis. The Goddess had given her permission to walk about the camp if she so desired, and Flare did. She wanted to see the cabin she grew up in again. The cabin was still the same, and her heart ached to go back in time about 8 summers, when she found her first love. Flare scolded herself, remembering how well that went. Oh wait, it didn't. She walked into the cabin with her quiver slung on her back, and bow in her hand. Flare saw a girl dancing in the cabin. She was amused and stopped to watch. At the end of the girl's first performance, Flare clapped with a grin.

The girl then stopped, scanned the cabin and continued. Flare smiled and kept watching. None of the Hunter's gave this much entertainment, and this girl was good at what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis

I stopped again as my song ended, facing the door of the Cabin. I opened my eyes and saw a girl standing in front of me. Why hadn't I seen her earlier? I thought, internally groaning. I forced myself to smile at the girl. I held out my hand for her to shake. "Hi, I'm Rhea. Er- how long have you been watching me?" I asked feeling my face get hot as I blushed. I really hoped she hadn't seen me look around, and not see her. That would be even more embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:42 pm

* FLARE JAMES *
Flare smiled softly and laughed a little. "Long enough.." she replied, looking over the girl once more. Flare brushed aside her red hair and held out a hand. "Flare James, daughter of Apollo, and healer of the hunt." she said with a confident smile. Flare always liked saying her name, father, and status. She thought it gave her importance, which is what she wanted. Flare assume the girl was about 13, a daughter of Apollo, and shy. It didn't take much to figure that much out.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Rhea~Kyra~Thoedoridis
Healer of the Hunt? That was cool. "Healer? Do you join in any fights, or do you just sit on the outskirts healing?" I had always wondered that. I guess that if she got attacked she would defend herself, but what if she got injured? Would she still be able to heal the other Hunters? Suddenly, another question occured in my brain. "Can you only heal Hunters, or animals and other people too?" I asked. Then added "Sorry for all the questions..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

* FLARE JAMES *
Flare smiled at the girl as she shot questions. "I put other hunters first, so I would heal them first. I do fight and heal at the same time, it's really not that difficult. Lastly, I can heal pretty much anything I want to." she said with a nod. "So, let me ask a question." Flare said with a soft smile. She admired the girl's energy, because it reminded her of herself at a younger age. "What's your name?" Flare asked, cocking her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis
That was pretty cool. I wondered what had made her become a hunter. I didn't want to ask, it seemed like a personal question. "I'm Rhea Kyra Theodoridis, daughter to Apollo and Nancy Theodoridis. I'm 13 years old." It was a big introduction, but I didn't like being on the receiving end of questions. "How old were you when you joined the hunt?" I had heard that the Hunters of Artemis could only die in battle. That would be pretty cool. Yet might suck after a while...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 am

* FLARE JAMES *
Flare looked at Rhea and then at her feet. She didn't really know why, but she had a hard time answering this question. It wasn't very personal, yet she always felt like she felt someone when she joined the hunt, even when she didn't know of any family she had. "I was seventeen." Flare said, looking up at the younger Apollo girl. She looked similar to Flare in some ways, personality wise they were most likely similar too.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis
I groaned internally. Had I asked a personal question? I really hadn't meant to. I wanted to change the topic, but I wasn't sure how. "So, what brings you back to the Apollo Cabin?" I hoped to the Gods that this wasn't as personal of a question. oThere really much to talk about. It was the best thing I could think of to say. I thought about what Flare had said. She was seventeen. That meant she would have had a lot of time at Camp Halfblood before, unless she came to Camp later than the normal camper. This was entirely possible. I wondered how long ago it had been since she last celebrated an actual birthday. It could have been hundreds of years ago. Who knew? I wanted to ask, but held my tongue. This was definitely a personal question.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 am

* FLARE JAMES *
Flare looked at the ground until the words, "So, what brings you back to the Apollo Cabin?" brought her back to reality ."Oh, I'm with Artemis." she replied casually. Flare didn't think it was a big deal, just another trip. She did, however, get many memories flying back to her whenever she came here. "Artemis wants some more girls in the Hunt, so we decided to pay this place a visit." Flare explained, looking over the cabin. It really hadn't changed much, in about seven or five years. Being a Huntress made her loose count. The year just flew by, like the wind.

Flare looked at Rhea, then at her silver bow. "Would you like to meet Lady Artemis?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. The girl seemed smart enough. Maybe she, like others, would join the hunt. It would be nice to have another daughter of Apollo to talk to when they were traveling. Flare smiled at her younger, somewhat half-sister. Her skin glowed like moonlight, and she hope that Rhea would join.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 am

Rhea~Kyra~Theoridis
My curiosity bubbled as Flare said that Artemis wanted more girls for the hunt. Maybe... maybe... No. Artemis wouldn't want me, I thought, I'm only thirteen. There are plenty of other girls who are older, and probably more skilled, than I am.
Even after I told myself that, my hear skipped a beat when Flare spoke the words I had been secretly longing to hear , "Would you like to meet Lady Artemis?". Um, yeah. That was what I wanted to say. What I actually said was, "Yes, I would like to meet Lady Artemis." It seemed more dignified.
On the inside, however, I was screaming with joy and jumping up and down. I was going to meet Lady Artemis. Me! Rhea Kyra Theoridis was going to meet Lady Artemis! I couldn't believe it!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 pm

* FLARE JAMES *
Flare smiled as she saw a spark light up Rhea's eyes. She wanted to meet Artemis. Flare could tell, even before she replied, that she wanted to see the goddess. "Alright then, let's go. Artemis is in Cabin Eight." She said, pointing over to the moonlit cabin. Flare, personally, was excited to show Artemis a new girl, maybe even a new hunter. "Come on then," she said, wrapping an arm around her half-sister, walking her to cabin 8.

* There is a topic in Cabin 8 for Hunters, if she wants in post there, but I'll make a separate topic for now. *
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 am

*Okay, thanks!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)   It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It would be really embarrasing if someone walked in on me... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1