Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character(half-blood) bases?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

Character(half-blood) bases? Empty
PostSubject: Character(half-blood) bases?   Character(half-blood) bases? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

So today I decided to make a half-blood character on here, and I was looking at the character sheet for one, and I saw something weird. Under physical apperance it said four sentences-which I'm ok with. Then a little further down I saw that it said 'hair length' and 'body composure' or something like that. When it comes to apperance I tend to put hair length as one of my sentences-and I don't even know what 'body composure' is.

On the whole, I just think it's a little silly to put things like hair length down when the most of us are going to put it into the physical apperance anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Character(half-blood) bases?   Character(half-blood) bases? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 pm

The Appearance section is really like an intro to the rest of the information. If this confuses you, pip, just leave out that. I'll accept it either way. Smile I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Character(half-blood) bases?   Character(half-blood) bases? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm

It is rather confusing, I'm sorry. Maybe I should go edit it again :S
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character(half-blood) bases?   Character(half-blood) bases? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character(half-blood) bases?
Page 1 of 1