Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Empty
PostSubject: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

.:Luna Lace:.

I walked into the mess hall with Lasrissa...I think it was. Thank gods it was warmer in here than it was outside. I just hated the cold. If I had it my way, it would be spring all year.
"Could we get two cups with hot chocolate? And could one have some cinnimon in it too, please?" I liked a little cinnimon in my hot chocolate. Normally I'd just have suger from my flower. But on cold nights, Momma would make me some warm hot chocolate with cinnimon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Larissa
* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa followed Luna into the Mess Hall. It was quite, as usual. Not many campers stayed in the winter. Larissa was one of the few who did. She liked camp for the most part, and didn't mind winter either. It was nothing like Florida, but it was okay. "Can I have marshmellows in mine, Abbi?" Larissa asked. She knew the nymph who was working in the kitchen, Abbi.

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Nymphe
* ABBI GONZALAS * [/size]
Abbi was working in the kitchen, as usual. It wasn't because she was in trouble, no she liked the kitchen. All the smells and food made her feel at home. Besides, the other nymphs didn't like Abbi. They told her she acted to human. "Sure thing guys!" the nymph said, walking back into the kitchen. She soon returned with two cups of hot chocolate, one in each hand. Abbi set the one with cinnimon in front of Luna. "Will that be all?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

I nodded to the girl.Yea, thanks. " Where have I seen her before? This girl looked really familier. Wait-if she's working in the kitchen then...Abbi. This girl was a forest nymph named abbi. My neighbors told me she acted human-well, that is her desision and if she wants to act human than she should be able to. But, I'm going to keep acting like a Nymph.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:14 am

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa gave Abbi a kind smile as she left, and turned to Luna. The child of Aphrodite took a sip of her hot chocolate, and almost melted. That was just what she needed. Larissa hadn't realized how cold she really was until feeling warm again. " You're dwelling is a flower patch isn't it?" she said, almost asking it. She was pretty sure she was right. Then again Larissa had known to be wrong before.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

How did she know where I lived? Weired. "Yea-a little rose in a flower patch with a bunch of other nymphs." I told her. I took a sip of my chocolate. Hmm- it had a tad to much cinnimon, but it was almost like momma's.
"Hey, how did you know were I lived?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa smiled, and laughed a little. "I guessed, and you seem like the flowery type." she replied with a shrug. Larissa though that could come off as weird, so she sighed and looked at her hot chocolate again. It seemed inviting, and warm. She took a big gulp and wiped off her chin. Larissa turned her gaze over to Luna. " How's your hot chocolate?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

I knodded. Was that a compliment? I wasn't sure.

"It's pretty good. It's almost like the way my mom used to make me hot chocolate. There was cinnimon, and then there was something else, but she never told me. She said it was a secret indgediant, and when I was old enough, she'd tell me." I told her, remembering when I was a little nymph, and how cold it was outside, and how momma would make me some hot chocolate, and I'd sit on her lap. She'd tell me a story about dad, and I'd fall asleep. She'd pick me up, and bring me to my room, and on the way I'd wake back up, and ask for another story.

"Oh, sorry-I was just thinking" I got lost in my past, again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 am

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa smiled. "It's fine." she replied softly. "I...I think you're mom's secret ingredient was love. " Larissa said with a smile. She looked back at her hot chocolate and sighed. Larissa remembered her sister, Jamie. Jamie died of cancer when Larissa was about 9. It was the worst thing ever. She could barely stop herself from bursting into tears, but the people at camp liked her so much. Larissa didn't know why. She kept looking at her chocolate and thinking about her past.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 pm

I looked at Larissa, who I could tell was thinking about something painful about her past. "...No...it wasn't love-she made everything with love, she even told me. But, what I saw in Larissa's face, ment that she needed some love-it would be really weird, if I gave it to her. Not just for me, but her too. But, I could love her like a friend, maby that could help her out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess parents do that." she said with a nod.Larissa always loved her father. He did try to be a good parent, but it was hard with two twin daughters. Kendall Indigo never did get married after having a thing with the goddess of love. He never loved anyone again, except his daughter. Larissa smiled, thinking of her dad always did. He was a fashion photographer, and travels too much. She doesn't see him much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 pm

I leaned over and poked her in the arm. "Are you um...ok?" She was obviously thinking about something, but I always felt out of place when some one else was thinking, and I was just sitting here.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:08 pm

* LARISSA INDIGO *
Larissa jumped a little when Luna poked her. "Huh? Oh... I'm fine." she said. Larissa smiled softly and looked at her hot chocolate. It was still hot, which was good. "I was just thinking about my dad." she said with a shrug. "I haven't seen him in a while, he's a fashion photographer, and travels the world." Larissa explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)   A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nymph and a half-blood getting hot chocolate...nothing out of the ordinary here!(MOoON)
Page 1 of 1