Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from a Cow!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Greetings from a Cow! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from a Cow!   Greetings from a Cow! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Hello everyone!
This is a bit late, I know, but better late than never right?
I'm Calle the Cow, but you can call me Calle, Callie, or Cow! Now, before anyone asks, sadly, no, I am not a real cow. I know, I know, it's heart breaking. Let's have a moment of silence while we get over it....
There. Do you feel better now? Great!
Now, since that's done, lets get to the fun stuff!
I am a Moderator on this wonderful site, which means my name is green! Isn't that wonderful? You can ask me any question, and I'll answer it. If I don't know the answer, I'll just ask Moon or KingMichio (their names are blue!)! So, you should probably ask them....
Now, I'm going to give you a list of things about me!
-I really wish I lived in Europe
-I love Greek architecture
-I have an unhealthy obsession with Percy Jackson (which is most definitely not a problem)
-I am in love with the members of One Direction <3 <3 <3 <3
- I think cows look funny
-I play with dolls. Yes, I said it. I play with dolls. American Girl Dolls, to be exact. And no, I'm not too old. They're 8+, so there!
-With my dolls, I make stop-motion videos, and I put them on Youtube. Click Louis Tomlinson's name to see my channel, if you really must (I don't recommend it).
-My favourite musicians/bands are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, One Direction and Marianna's Trench
-My absolute hero is Emma Watson, then comes Selena Gomez (just 'cause she acts as well as sings!), and then... hmmm... I'd love to say Taylor Swift, because she's just so awesome, but she's singing, and I cannot sing. But, what the heck. My third hero is Taylor Swift.
-I love to act and dance. I guess I like singing, but I really can't, which is a down fall when you're in a very professional Triple Threat class. Oh well. I like Character Singing though.
- My whole entire family is obsessed with Harry Potter. I must say, I don't find a problem with that!
-I played Donkey from Shrek in a musical once, and I do say so myself, I rocked it! Yeah!
- My ancestors had castles in Scotland, but they are now in ruins. Sad
- I officially hate the emoticons because they keep popping up in the most randomest places! I had to make my writing grammatically incorrect on another role playing site to keep this guy away: Cool
I'm done telling you useless things about me!
Just Private Message me if you want to Role-play, I'd love to!
Bye,
Calle the Cow

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Cow!   Greetings from a Cow! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:37 pm

One direction is awesome, europe is awesome, cows are cute and funny, Obsessions with Percy Jackson ARE healthy <3 Taylor swift is okay for love songs, Gomez Dated Bieber..Ew. And One Direction = Life.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Cow!   Greetings from a Cow! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 am

Oh, I detest her for dating Bieber; she can do so much better. But other than that I find she seems like a wonderful individual who I'd love to meet one day (which will happen, right after One Direction).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from a Cow!   Greetings from a Cow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from a Cow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: