Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

Welcome everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome everyone!   Welcome everyone! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Hello Forever Believe. I am the founder and owner of the forums here. My name is Matt, and I love roleplaying, writing, and art. If you would like to know about me, feel free to ask here.

I enjoy hanging out with friends and family as well, and talking to anyone I can.

I'm currently 19 years young, I'm into writing, reading, and roleplaying. I'm a hardcore gamer and I love to make people happy. Poetry is a big part of my life and I am currently trying to find a job.
I have lived in Ohio my whole life and have traveled to many states. Most of my writing is inspired by people close to me, so its very personal.

I am the oldest of too many siblings to count, our youngest being 3 months old. Yeah, my parents are crazy. My family is my everything, even if I don't show it, and my friends are a close second.

Well anyway, the book I'm reading at the moment is Sweep. Its pretty good. My cousin told me to check out the Wheel of Time series, it looks promising.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com

Welcome everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: