Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Empty
PostSubject: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

I've been away from Etenal Fate for quite some time, and I have decided to scrap my other characters, and create brand new one's. Please, keep my topic clean. I appreciate if you have constructive critasism, but please do not have a full length conversation in here. Thank you!

~Pip~

PLAY-BY'S FOR CHARACTER'S
River Juliet Philips---Random Model
Rue Camille Meadow-Random Model

COLOR'S FOR CHARACTER'S
River Juliet Philips --- Black
Rue Camille Meadow--#00FF66

Last edited by Piplope on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

River Juliet Philips
Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters 51237
.:Name:.
"You need a name that suits you," Bip said to her newborn daughter. "It can't be a name that everyone uses, like Carley, or Anna, it needs to be something unique, like mine." The newborn's father was in the room with the mother. He simply nodded, waiting for Bip to name their daughter. Once she was named, the god would kiss her on her forehead, and leave with only a little note, that would be found as soon as his lover came home in a few days. "River," The god said in a hushed tone. "After the place where you and I first met." Bip smiled, pleased. "Juliet can be her middle name, in hope that she has better luck with love."
River Juliet Philips
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Age:.
.:Birthday:.
May 20, 1994
Family
.:Mortal Family:.
"Mother! Will your forget about your life for a moment, and think on how it is affecting mine? Because of the fact that you are a drug addict makes kids make fun of me at school. They always tell me how your going to get caught, and sent to prison. Where will I be then? And what about your addiction to beer? I learned that there are a lot of famous singers out there who died from drinking to much alchohal. I...I just don't want that to happen to you." The tears were streaming down my face. There was nothing I could do to stop them. "Mother...please..."
Mother: Bip Philips
River's Mother wasn't a good one. After Harpocrates left her with a new baby, she didn't want anything to do with her. Bip became a drug-and-beer addict. River was always afraid that she was going to get caught, and then River would have to live in a foaster home. Eventually, after River had run away, Bip actually did end up in jail.
.:Immortal Family:.
Ἁρποκρατες, or Harpokrates/Harpocrates; the greek god of silence
.:Claimed:.
Yes, she was claimed the night when she got to camp, which also happens to be the same night River's mother was arrested.
Camp Information
.:Years in Camp:.
One, two on January fifthteenth, 2013.
.:Year Round or Summer:.
Well, River tends to go in and out of camp. She's there for a while, dissapears, and then come's back. While she's out of camp, she listens into school, but doesn't actually go inside.
.:Life After Camp:.
I sat at the edge of the lake, no one noticed me. Everyone was busy doing their own thing, no one noticed a simple daughter of a minor god. The girl that had a messed-up mother, and the girl who never talked. But, that was the way that I liked it here. It was me. I simply enjoyed watching the world go by, even though it would be nice if someone would stop, and actually did notice that they don't have to be busy all of the time.
River settled into Camp Half-Blood pretty well. She never talked about her past, never really talked at all. She woud awnser the questions at the bare minimum, and didn't care if people staired at her. River enjoyed watching all of the other busy demigods, while she was rarly busy. It made her laugh a litte. But, River does live a nice life now.
.:Weapon:.
River currently has a small dagger, but is hoping to get(or make) a sword.

Personal Information

.:History:.
River was born into a poor family in Virginia. They never had had much money. River would have gotten along better, but soon after she was born, her mother became a drug addict. Then, she became addicted to alchohal, which made it even harder to get by. Bip had a hard time keeping a good job. She was constantly trying to get one, or was purposly getting fired. It made it really hard on River, and whenever she wasn't in school, she was trying little ways to make money-a lemonade stand, dog walking buisness, etc. But, River was always trying to learn. During summer, she could always be found in the library when she had free time.
When River was 15, she was tired of her mother always doing drugs, and their home consistantly smelling of alchohal. She took the note that her father had left her mother, and left. River was hoping that she would somehow meet her father while she was running away, but no such luck. River be-friended a boy, who happend to be her half-brother, while at the time she didn't know. When they made it to half-blood hill, a hellhound attacked, and he was killed while trying to save River.
.:Apperance:.
"Oh, River! You look so much like your father, that it's scary! You have his eyes, and his hair. While you do have my nose, you also have his smile, and his cold looks. He would be so proud if he saw you today"
River has black hair. After she ran away, and saw wanted posters of her, she dyed part of it red. It's long, and goes past her shoulders. River's eye's are a yellowish-greenish color, that gives others very peircing, and devilish looks. Her skin is like procaline, very smooth, and very pale. River's body is thin. It's built for simply sitting. River has a very high matabolism, which means that she digests food fasts. So, River can eat just about anything she wants without gaining any weight.
.:Personalitly:.
River is quiet. She rarley ever talks. No, it's not because she's shy, it's because she simply doesn't like talking. She thinks that everyone should simply stop being busy, and sit and watch the world. River is really into nature, just watching things grow, little by little. River does have a temper though. She can be mean, and loud when she want's to. River is a kind person. When she see's someone hurt, she wil help them without a second thought, and without a word. She believes in 'random acts of kindness' and doesn't expect anything in return. River doesn't mind being alone, but she wouldn't mind having a friend or two. She would absolutly love it if someone would sit by her side, and simply talk, without asking any personal questions.
.:Fatal Flaw:.
River has a quick temper. When she get's mad, she get's mad. While she doesn't exactly yell, she will give you this 'look' and it takes a while for her to cool off before you should talk to her again. River also tends to hold grudges. If you do something that hurts River's feelings, than she will remember.
.:Strength's:.
River is good at making others feel better, and is good at learning things fast. If she see's someone else doing something, than if River tries it so many times, than she can do it, too.
.:Weaknesses:.
River is terrible painting, or drawing at all. She doesn't have much of any fashion sence, and isn't good at lying.
.:Powers:.
River doesn't have to many powers. She can make someone go mute for fifteen minutes, and can make it so she can't make any noise for as long as she wants, though it takes a lot of her energy to do so, and she can only make herself, and all of the sounds she makes go silent for twenty minutes.
.:Pets:.
River is highly allergic to any kind of pet hair, except for fish, but River doesn't like the smell of fish, so she doesn't have any pets at all.

Code for River's Posting:

Last edited by Piplope on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters 9418306-portrait-of-beautiful-healthy-redhead-teen-girl-with-flowers-in-her-hair-on-green

Personal Information
.:Name:.
Rue Camille Meadow
.:Age:.
.:Birthday:.
April 2, 1998
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Family:.
"Oh, Rue, could you call your father in, please? It's almost as if he's the child, not you!" laughed my mother. "Tell him that we're having salad, his favorite-ok?"
Sara Meadow is Rue's mother, who is a Flower Nymph. She is very thoughtful of others, yet can be very strict at the sane time.
"Come here, squirt! Give your dad an old hug, I havn't seen you in a while!" Dad laughed after coming home. "Humans these days, they simply don't want to listen about nature anymore..."
Rue's father is Cosmoe Meadow, and of course lived in cosmoe's. He was very upbeat, and loved his daughter and son. But, he felt very strong about littering. He would go into the middle of camp in his younger age, and try and get them to stop. While they kept camp fairly clean, the outside world is still highly poluted.
"Come on, Rue! Don't be such a baby, don't you ever want to do something rebelious? Don't be what those humans call a 'goody two shoes'! Come on, just once!"
Rue has a twin sister named Ivy Blue Meadow. She enjoys going against the status quo. Ivy hates most humans for what they have done to the enviornment.
.:Dwelling:.
Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters 5uamfs0
She lives in a rare flower called a parrot flower.
Camp Information
.:Years at Camp:.
13, all her life.
.:Weapons:.
A slingshot.
Looks & Past
.:Brief History:.
Rue has had a very simple, and boring life. She has always lived at Camp Half-Blood with her mother and father and twin sister. Rue did, though venture out of Camp Half-Blood once. The outside world was very poluted, and it made Rue quite ill. She gets ill very easily, so she likes to make sure she's clean all of the time. When Rue was 10, something exciting did happen to her. She met a human. The girl came into the garden where Rue and her family lived. Rue's sister didn't like the fact that a human had invaided their space, but Rue didn't mind. The girl was very considerite of their enviornment, and when she saw Rue, she waved and smiled. Rue talked to the girl, but her father looked down on her. Rue didn't see what the problem was, and kept talking to the girl. They had become very good friends.
"Rue, why doesn't your dad want me to see you?"
"He thinks that humans are mean the the enviornment. But, your really nice to us and the plants." Rue was very upset that her father wasn't allowing her to meet with Emaly. Emaly was the only human friend Rue had ever had. She was very upset with her father, and wanted to leave. She heard a poof, and could simply sense her father coming out of his tree.
"Oh, he's coming! You've got to hide!" Rue quickly pushed Emaly into an un-occupied bush to hide her from her father.

.:Physical appearance:.
Rue has light red hair, braided over one shoulder with lots of bands and flowers put into it. Her skin is smooth, because she bathes, and keeps herself very clean. Her cheaks are rosey, and her eyes are a crystal blue. Rue's ears are lightly pointed, a big sign that she's a nymph. Rue's body is small, and fragile. It's built for small walks in the park, with thin bones and thin legs. Her fingers are light, and Rue is thin for her age. She wears long, pink dresses that are made out of a type of petal material.
.:Personality:
"Rue! You need to be more...I don't know...rebelious? Yea, I know you had that one little incadent with that girl Emaly, but humans are smelly little litterers! You need to get out there and do something ELSE. The human-girl was three years ago! Your just so slow with things!" Rue's twin sister, Ivy told her. Rue simply turned her back. She could be very hard-headed when she wanted to. "No, I don't want to! Not all humans litter...Emaly was a good person!" and Rue knew it. She really missed Emaly, and wished that she could see her again sometime.
Rue is a hard-headed goody-two-shoes. She tries to listen to what her parents tell her to do, but once her mind is made up it's hard to change it. Rue tries to listen to what her sister has to say, but often dissagree's with her. Rue listens to most people's opinions of her, but she has an opinion of herself, too.
Rue has a big sence of humer. She laughs even if the joke isn't funny. She tries to make up her own jokes, but isn't very good at them.
Rue also has a love for humans. The fact that most of her family doesn't like them, simply makes her want to like them. In her opinion, only most humans litter, but there is a small handfull that doesn't. Rue tends to talk to those humans in secret, without her father, mother or sister knowing.
.:Strengths:.
Rue is quite good at listening to others. She can sit all day and simply listen. Rue is good at doing things in secret because she enjoy's talking to humans.
.:Weaknesses:.
Rue is bad at keeping secrets. While she is good at doing things in secret, she is bad at keeping secrets. When she was younger, she was teased by her sister for being a goody-two-shoes, Rue is now slightly insicure.
.:Fatal Flaw:.
Rue is insicure, and isn't sure about herself.

Rue's Posting Code:

Last edited by Piplope on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Character three
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Character four
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Character five
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Character six
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Character seven
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Character eight
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Character nine
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Character ten
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Inactive Character(s)
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Deceased Character(s)
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

New Character, River Juliet Philips. She need's acceptance!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 am

She's accepted by me, unless anyone has other objections.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Rue Camille Meadow is new, and needs to be accepted!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 am

Accepted, I love her play-by! So pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters   Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pip's Home for Peculiar Characters
Page 1 of 1