Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a suggestion/question!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

I have a suggestion/question! Empty
PostSubject: I have a suggestion/question!   I have a suggestion/question! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm

So, I was thinking about making a Nymph character, but silly me doesn't know what kind of Nymphs there are to choose from. All I really know is that there are flower and forest types. I seriously thought that those were it, but in the Template, one of the dwellings suggested is the underworld. Does this mean there are more types?
I think that just so people like silly old me can make a Nymph character that you should make another little category (not sure what else to call them...) that says what kind of Nymph they are, and then you could list the types. In fact, it doesn't even have to be a category! It can just be in the rules above the templates!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion/question!   I have a suggestion/question! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 am

Well... there's flower nymphs, star nymphs, water nymphs, forest nymphs... and I think that's it! Oh and Underworld nymphs.
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion/question!   I have a suggestion/question! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, the nymphs dwelling is what they are. This is what Wikipedia says are the diffrent dwellings:

breezes
stars
star cluster
sent rain
clouds
glens
groves
pastures
meadows
mountain valleys
mountains
grottoe
flowers
trees
laurel tree
apple tree
Pastoral Nymphs
ivy
manna-ash tree
Water nymphs
fresh water
fountains
wetlands
lakes
springs
rivers
Underworld nymphs
white poplar tree
mint
rustic dance
wine-press
Mimallones music
honey bees

And then there was a bunch of other stuff that I didn't think was necisarry.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion/question!   I have a suggestion/question! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Wow. That's a lot. I think I'm all set to make my nymph now! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a suggestion/question!   I have a suggestion/question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a suggestion/question!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: Chat :: Questions or Ideas-
Jump to: