Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Empty
PostSubject: Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)   Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Artemish
* ARTEMIS *
Artemis walked into her cabin, and stopped at the door. It had been years since she stepped foot inside it's moonlit walls, and she missed it. She was here for one reason only, to get more Hunters. Artemis had told herself that in order to get them, she should be talking to them, one on one. She wanted a bond with the girls that would last them a long time. Artemis rubbed her eyes and sat down on one of the bunks, just sitting. She hoped a girl, nymph, demigod, or mortal, would show themselves. Artemis loved greeting new Hunters. All the girls had to do was say a simple pledge:

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis,
I turn my back on the company of men,
Accept eternal maidenhood.
And join the hunt.

After that the rest was simple. Artemis would give the girl a bow, a silver bow similar to her's, and put her in a group. She hoped they would begin to show up. The Goddess didn't come here for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)   Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Laine walked in to the cabin. She was very nervous. For once Laine didn't know what to say. So, she got down on her knees.

"I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis," Laine said softly. "I turn my back on the company of men," she added.Laine looked up at Artemis. "Accept eternal maidenhood, and join the hunt." Laine said. She let out a breath, not knowing she had been holding it in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)   Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:54 pm

* ARTEMIS *
Artemis smiled kindly at the girl who walked into her cabin. She listened to what the girl had to say, and was happy to see that she would become one of her hunters. "Rise, as a Hunter." Artemis said with a smile. She helped the girl up, and looked over at her collection of bows. Artemis held up her finger as if to say, " hold up", and walked over to the closet. She picked a small silver bow and quiver, with ten arrows. Artemis held the bow by the wood and walked back over to Laine. She didn't know why or how she knew the girl's name, but the goddess did.

"You will take this, and become one with me, and us. Welcome to the hunt., Laine." Artemis said, offering the bow and quiver. "You are a tracker, yes? If so, I suggest the Gather's to be you're group." she said, sitting back down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)   Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters (If you want to be a Hunter, post here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: The Cabins :: Cabin 8: Artemis-
Jump to: