Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Us and rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

About Us and rules Empty
PostSubject: About Us and rules   About Us and rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

~About Us~
Forever Believe is a forum designed for authors of all sorts. Poets, Roleplayers, Novelists, and other forms of writing.
The goal is to collaborate and get CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on works you have created.
Please note that you may use quotes and poems and stories that are not your own, but credit the source and leave a link in a spoiler tab.

~Rules~

There are not many rules, so they should be easy to follow.

1. Do not curse, or be inappropriate. If you are going to curse, label it as rated Mature.

2. Grammar and spelling. This is a big one. If you cannot type a sentence that makes sense and can be easily read and understood, please avoid posting.
The English language was not created to be murdered by those whom cannot spell. Use a spell checker and if you need help with Grammar, someone should be able to help you on the Forum.

3. For roleplays, Characters must be approved by an admin or moderator. Roleplaying before you are approved will result in temporary revocation of your right to post. Meaning you will not be posting for an allotted amount of time.

4. No fighting or cyberbullying. I will not tolerate this at all. I do not want 'He said She said' or any drama created on these forums, unless it is in the form of Roleplay, and it is appropriate. If you question the appropriateness of a topic, an admin will determine what is appropriate and what is not.

Failure to follow these rules will result in different punishment methods.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com

About Us and rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: Forever Believe Main :: Forever Believe About and Mission-
Jump to: