Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Series] The Shadow of the Eclipse (Greek Mythology+ Original)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

[Series] The Shadow of the Eclipse (Greek Mythology+ Original) Empty
PostSubject: [Series] The Shadow of the Eclipse (Greek Mythology+ Original)   [Series] The Shadow of the Eclipse (Greek Mythology+ Original) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Original Story by Matthew N Graves

The Shadow of the Eclipse

Introduction Arc Part One

Wind whistled through the thick foliage of oaks as I wandered through the forest of Edagia.I felt serene,finally at peace from the daily chores. My mother always told me not to wander the woods on my own, but did I ever listen? No, instead I shuffled my feet forwards, and halted abruptly.
Chills jolted down my spine like frozen needles, leaving me paralyzed with terror. My stomach turned and above me I heard a harsh shriek. I turn my gaze upward to see a huge demonic bird surge through the sky towards my face, crimson talons sharp as saw blades sped towards my delicate form, but before anything could happen, an arrow whizzed through the sky slamming into the monstrous birds center, pinning him to the largest oak tree next to me.
A boy about two years older than I emerged from the shadowy path, which was strewn with lively emerald vegetation. Still stiff with fear, I gasped and tried to move, but it was as if my feet were nailed to the ground. "Hello. Im Joshua 'Solar' Heling, you had quite a tangle there eh?" My soft sapphire eyes like ice turned towards the newcomer, and I observed him carefully. He held a long yew bow, and a quiver full of arrows upon his back, there were twin daggers sheathed on either side of his belt. His presence made me feel as if everything was alright. Wait what am I thinking? I just met him and I already feel like I can trust this guy? Come on Faye! I thought to myself. I lurched forward, and collided with the hard ground. The last thing I remembered was the resounding thud that followed my descent.

Special: Faye's Dream Part One

Searing flames danced around me as I sped through the vast forest, running away from something immense. All I knew was I had to get out of there. My head was spinning from running so hard, and my vision started to blur. I had to push myself to stay alive. 'Come on Faye!' I told myself in my determined voice. Suddenly a silvery mist wrapped around the surrounding trees and I felt as if my energy was restoring rapidly. Snowflakes twinkled and fluttered to the ground beautifully. Descending from the heavens was a wondrous female figure. She was somehow familiar to me. My facial structure matched hers in a way that made me sick to my stomach. Whatever was chasing me disappeared, fled when Khione's aura was known.
Little did I know, she was my mother, Khione. "Faye." was all she said, her melodic voice sounded through the air like soft bells. The dream faded for a moment and then I came back, the scene was slightly different, snow covered the ground and topped the trees, sparkling wondrously in the dim sunlight. It was apparent now that I was dreaming all of this, but it was more than a dream.
Khione was trying to contact me. Somehow I knew she was my mother. Somehow it all made sense, when I was younger I always loved the snow. When I came in contact with water, ice crystals formed around my hands. "N-no! This isn't real!" I stammered, trying to deny the truth. I had read about the Gods and Godesses, about Khione, and how there are demi-gods. Back then it all seemed like a fairy tale of sorts, fictious, not real, but somehow it all came together. The Goddess reached her frozen fingers towards me and whispered "You are not safe in your current location. Solar will lead you to where you should be. Trust him and stay calm my dear daughter."

Chapter One

White. The only color I could see. My eyes fluttered open and I scanned the room, I was in some kind of infirmary. Next to me was a cup full of golden-brown liquid which smelled very sweet, and in a chair across from me sat a very beautiful girl about my age. Her caramel eyes glinted in the light cast from the ceiling, and her sleek black hair streamed past her petite shoulders. She had a small delicate frame of about four foot five. Attached to her right hip was a small brown pouch, that was sealed tight with a string. "I see that you've finally come-to then." her voice sounded soothing, almost as if it were played by a harp. "Y-Yeah." I managed to rasp. My throat felt like the Sahara Desert after a drought, my lips cracked and my head spun. "W-Wha happened to me?" I attempted to ask her.
She stood up, raising a hand for me to be quiet. "Don't strain yourself. Its not safe for someone as injured as you to do so. You ran quite the distance, not to mention that cut on your arm." Just then, as if to make itself known my entire right arm blazed with a searing pain like I've never felt before. A sharp squeal pierced the room and tears rolled down my face. Everything was a blur, I had no idea how the injuries I had were there, or who this girl was. I didn't even know where I was. The door opened quietly, and Solar walked in holding a tray of food. "You'll need to eat to gain your strength back." he told me, placing the tray on the bedside table. I glanced at him, and he had the same confident smile on his face that he wore back in the forest.
He nodded to the cup of golden liquid "Drink that slowly. Its nectar from Olympus." Again with the Gods and Goddesses? Who am I? I thought hard. I'm Faye Noemi. Daughter of Ken and Angela Noemi, right? The thing that had always bothered me was that I didn't look a thing like my mother. She had red hair and emerald eyes. Unless its true, my mother really is Khione, the Goddess of Winter and ice. It was just so hard to understand. I looked at the nectar and carefully took a sip. Power surged through me, filling me with energy that I've never had before. The nectar tasted like fresh squeezed lemonade. My body began to heal slowly, the power rushing through my form made me dizzy at first, and then I felt completely new. I felt as if nothing could hurt me now. "Solar, why am I here? Whats going on?" I inquired, feeling that he may know the answers.
Solar's smile faded, and was replaced by a small frown. "You are Faye Noemi. The daughter of Khione." he paused. "You are here because it is no longer safe for you in Edagia. Currently we are in Haven, a place created especially for those who are like us. We are Demi-Gods, and powerful ones at that. Monsters will pursue us if we are not careful because of the scent we give off." Again he paused and the girl began talking. "I am Rayne. Daughter of Athena. You must realize by now what we are saying is true. We are located deep inside the world of Aether. No human can pass through the magical barriers set by the elves. Not to mention that we have a constant guard designed to protect Haven at all costs. At any rate, you should make a full recovery soon, and you'll be able to join the others in their training." she gave me a meek smile and sat back down, folding her hands in her lap.
I let everything they said sink in. My life was turned upside down overnight. It was still hard to believe that I could be a Demi-God. I ate some of the ham and cheese that Solar gave me and wondered how long my parents knew about this, and why they kept it a secret.

Chapter Two : Gwynetth

Spoiler:

I was having one of the best days I've ever had in Haven, which was saying something. I was still unclaimed, meaning I had no idea who my Godly parent was, so I'm currently housed in the Hermes complex. Haven is built sort of like a Military base for Demi-Gods, in the way the housing was set up. Haven was the valley in the center of a large mountain range that wrapped around the entire area. There were four main entrances into Haven, each one named a Cardinal direction. The west gate is the Main Gate, and closest to the complexes, or living quarters.
The center of Haven held the training fields which spanned pretty far, reaching the outer edges of camp. The training fields contained lush green grasses, and many training dummies made out of wood, straw, or other such materials. You could also find archery targets, and a place to fence with other Demigods.
Past the field you would see the Citadel and Headquarters. The Citadel was a colossal building, where all the important camp leaders were housed. Citadel is also where all the important meetings are held, and where the quests are issued. Next to the Citadel is Headquarters. The Headquarters is used for housing the Oracle and the instructors. Behind the headquarters lies the Infirmary, which was used for hospitalizing any injured or sickly member of Haven. A path that wound throughout all of Haven would lead you to the Housing Complexes of each God or Goddess. The Ares Complex also housed the barracks and armory, where you could find many instruments of war, including magical weapons or enchanted armor. The Hephaestus complex held many different workshops as well as Haven's forges. Each complex had their own purpose and their own unique design to fit each God or Goddess's likeness.
I walked along the training fields, heading towards my combat lesson when I heard a loud snapping sound come from the forest nearby, followed by a horrid scream and a muffled snarl. Without thinking, I pulled the longbow strapped to my back off my shoulders and notched an arrow, holding the bow defensively I darted towards the woods. The trees blocked out most of the sunlight, creating dark shadows everywhere. I felt my heartbeat rise as I neared closer the presence that I could now sense not too far away. Another loud scream and the same snarl was heard, but much clearer. Whatever was snarling sounded massive, and not to mention ferocious. I began wondering if this was the right thing to do, or if I had completely lost my mind. There was no turning back now, as I ventured deeper into the woods, I began feeling cold chills on the back of my neck that traveled all the way down my spine. Seconds later I came across a clearing, and smelled traces of blood and soot. Setting my gaze forward, I came across a basilisk cornering a dryad. I quickly pulled my bow up and fired at the basilisk, swiftly drawing another arrow before the other one even made contact with the monster's rough hide. The arrow bounced off the basilisk's back harmlessly, shattering into many splinters. I gasped and it turned its burly head towards me. 'Don't look into it's eyes and don't get bitten.' I warned myself, notching the arrow, I shot blindly at it's face hoping to hit it's eyes. The beast howled with pain, as tbe arrow soared straight into its eye. Obviously enraged, the basilisk charged towards me at full speed, claws sharper than razorblades coated in deadly poison raised. I jumped out of the way, and just barely dodged his deadly claws. Or so I thought. Seconds later, I felt a burning in my left calf. Looking down made me quickly realize that I had a claw embedded in my calf. I could feel the cold poison begin coursing its way though my veins, freezing my blood.
I cried out in terror, falling to the ground, the bow fell from my hands and everything started spinning. "No!" I shouted, trying to pull myself back up, but it was no use. I couldn't use my left leg anymore and my right leg didn't want to cooperate. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the basilisk coming towards me. "I'm going to die." I said to myself. 'This is really the end.' From my left came a familiar voice "Gwynn!?" A blonde haired boy came sprinting towards the clearing, where he saw the monster approaching me. He unsheathed his golden sword and beheaded the basilisk with one swift blow, the basilisk evaporated into ashes. It was the last thing I saw before darkness claimed my vision, and I was down for the count.

Chapter 3: Faye

After I finished eating, I felt my energy returning to me slowly. I stood up and stretched, and noticed a snowflake necklace lying on the desk next to a silvery note. I picked up the note which was cold to the touch, flaking the snow off of it, a clear image showed the same face I saw in my dream. It was my mother, Khione. Glowing letters emblazoned the pages saying: Use this wisely dear child. It will protect you in your darkest hours.
Pfft, as if a necklace could protect me? I thought. I grabbed the necklace and instantly felt an aura of power about it. My mind was instantly changed. Something about this necklace made her feel safer. Noticing a small notch in the side of the snowflake, I ran my thin fingers over the notch realizing it was a button. Pushing the button was a mistake while inside, I thought immediately. A four foot sword glimmered in my hands where the necklace had been, shining pure white light. [indent] The sword had a freezing aura about it, and snowflakes poured off the blade rapidly, creating a beautiful sight. Dazzling in the sunlight that shone through the window, I swung the sword down to test its weight, which was perfectly balanced for me. Ice burst from the tip, freezing everything around me. The blade was made out of celestial bronze coated in permafrost. The hilt was shaped like a snowflake, and a blue ribbon hung off the hilt on either side wrapping around my arm. Looking impressed, Solar shivered and smiled enthusiastically. "That's the most beautiful sword I've seen." he exclaimed. Rayne observed Faye carefully, now realizing just how powerful she could be.
Pressing the button on the side of the hilt, the sword shrunk and turned back into a necklace. Carefully untying the ribbon, I put the necklace on. Smiling, I headed towards Solar and Rayne and nodded. "Show me around, will you?" I asked, clearly ready to go. Solar glanced at Rayne and nodded. "Let's go." and with that we were off.
When I stepped out of the double doors of the infirmary, I was appalled with the sight. Demigods were everywhere, some training and others setting up banners of some sort. Complexes for each God or Goddess could be seen in the distance. Some Apollo guys were stringing bows and showing off to a group of Aprhodite girls who kept teasing the boys. It seemed like a normal day in Haven.
I realized that my new life would start here. Looking around I saw large fields obviously used for training. An Ares girl in full armor was engaged in battle with an Athena boy. The girl spun her spear viciously, dodging the swift strikes by the Athena boy with the dagger, gray eyes and tousled blond hair flashed as he struck faster than a cobra with deadly accuracy. Solar noticed the impressed look on my face and nodded towards the boy. "That's Kaine. The Athena head Counselor, against Bertha, one of the fiercest fighters in Haven." He led me down towards the pavilion where countless tables sat, obviously the dining area. Across from the main tables was a long table, which I guessed was for the staff of Haven and the main leaders. A colossal fire pit sat directly in front of the main table. Solar flashed the same bright smile and told me that this was the dining area, and the campfire sight. Every night they had a campfire after dinner to discuss the day's events and have a small concert from the Apollo cabin. Glancing back at the dining pavilion I noticed some Demeter girls tending to rosebushes and beautiful flowers of all colors which shone in the sunlight. Bright pink and blues could be see blossoming just about anywhere the girls had sent their powers. It was one of the most beautiful things that I've ever set eyes on.[indent] I knew I would like it here at Haven. The scent of blood could be smelled and I quickly spun around, my eyes facing the vast forest that was behind me seconds ago. A blond haired boy carried the crumpled body of a small girl through the trees and emerged. Crimson stains covered most of the boy and girl's clothes. The girl had to be no older than thirteen. Her hair was dark as the night sky and her skin was pale. The boy looked to be about fourteen or fifteen, a longsword hung at his side. The air smelled sour around them. "What happened to Gwynn?" demanded Rayne.
She obviously knew this girl. Running to their side, Solar and Rayne told me to wait. I obeyed orders, watching the scene unfold. Solar whispered something and silvery light gleamed around his hands. Closing his eyes in concentration, as the boy laid Gwynn down. Solar reached into his pocket and pulled out a small vial containing a golden liquid, nectar. He uncapped the vial and poured some into Gwynn's mouth. Tearing the bottom of her left jeans off, a rather large bite mark was on her leg. It had a curved shape and looked horrible. Blood streamed out of her calf with a mixture of a bubbling black substance. It looked as if her leg was turning to stone. "Basilisk..attacked us.." the boy could barely speak, gasping for air. "Heard her scream..and ran into the forest. Killed the basilisk and got out of there as fast as I could." Rayne pulled out a canteen of water and handed it to him. "Are you okay?" She asked politely. He nodded. Solar glanced up at them and ordered that they get her to the infirmary as fast as possible.
Rayne agreed to take her and she lifted Gwynn, taking off towards the infirmary. The boy thanked Solar and followed Rayne. Solar stood up and brushed the dust off his legs. "Sorry you had to see that." he told me. "Who were they?" I asked. "The girl is a new recruit. She hasn't been claimed yet. Her name is Gwynetth Anne Rose, its said she was found close to Haven, being attacked by ferocious wolves. She was lucky that Rayne, Lance, and I were returning from our quest. She would've been wolf chow." Lance had to be the blond boy I just saw. "So, Leo was the blond, right?" I inquired. "Very observant." Solar told me. "Yes, Lance is one of my closest friends. He's the son of Nike, Goddess of Victory." I let that sink in. "So his Mom wins everything. Cool." I teased just a little, trying to lighten the mood. "Very funny." Solar laughed lightly.
Ringing could be heard in the distance and I realized it mustve been time for dinner. Groups of Demigods flooded towards the tables and were seated. The main table filled with all of the main leaders of Haven. I followed Solar and he led me to a table to sit at. I saw many people glance at me, sizing me up. One of Solar's sisters, an Apollo girl gave me a warm smile. "Welcome to Haven!" and she whizzed by, finding a seat. Solar pointed at a less populated table, covered with snowflakes. "Thats your table." He smiled at me, and led me over to it. There were very few Khione kids from the look of it. Two boys and a few girls. I presented my new siblings with a warm hello and they snickered, as if it were a joke. "So your the new Khione girl." a voice said behind me. Turning around, I saw a stunning girl, that looked almost like me. She had long black, almost purple hair which tumbled down her sides in curly ponytails. Her eyes were aqua blue and shone with intelligence and friendliness. "I'm Naomi, the Head Counselor of the Khione Complex." she offered her hand and I shook it, my smile returning. "I'm Faye Noemi, pleased to meet you." The girls sat down and it seemed that her new family had accepted her.

Chapter Four: Faye

The sun began setting which cast streams of multicolored light through the sky. It was a truly magnificent sight. Roaring flames appeared in the fireplace, dancing brightly through the nightly atmosphere, lighting up the faces of other demigods. Dinner was over and we were all set up for the campfire. I was full after eating steak and potatoes and drinking a full goblet of lemonade. I finally felt like I belonged somewhere, somewhere safe. Fully content, I turned my gaze to the Apollo table just for a moment, to see Solar and a group of kids stand up and head for the stage. Before he walked away, Solar winked at me and ran up the wooden stairs to a large golden stage that erected out of the ground, a few feet away from the tables. Lights lit up the stage as the Apollo members grabbed their instruments. They began playing a beautiful melody, Solar playing the lyre. Two Apollo girls started singing and it seemed to be a Haven favorite because most of the Demigods, and staff alike were singing along. It was a merry time for Haven and Faye even joined in.
The song was catchy and upbeat, making her feel warm inside. After the song ended, two of the Camp Leaders rose from their chairs. "Today has been a day of peace and prosperity for Haven for many. Do not let us forget that there is pain as well, just like everyday. We're sorry to announce that one of our campers were found injured in the woods today, said to be rescuing a Dryad from a vicious basilisk. Gwynetth was truly bold in her actions but will be in the infrimary for a few days. If I could ask the Hermes children to check on her after the Evening Campfire, I'd like them to give her my best wishes. She was valiantly rescued by Lance, a child of Nike. Moving on. Joshua Solar Heling, from Apollo brought a new recruit today. Rescued from a vicious harpy in the perilous forests in Edagia. Her name is Faye Noemi, of Khione." "Please welcome her with a Hearty Haven Hello!" The population exploded with a hearty welcome and I felt my cheeks redden. The man sat down after that, and the other man began speaking, in a richer tone. "Yes, welcome our new campers to Haven. Do not forget the War Games this Friday, hosted by the Ares Complex. We will have training after classes each day from four to six before dinner, available to those needing training. I'd like to mention that the quest Solar's team embarked on was a success. They successfully tracked down the Laistrogonians and brought back the Silver Corona, belonging to lady Artemis. She has awarded Rayne with an offer to join the ranks of hunters. Rayne, if you would stand up and come here?" Rayne stood up and walked to the head table, where the black haired Centaur held a silver Diadem. He placed the diadem upon Rayne's head and she began to glow, a silver bow and quiver of arrows appeared on her back, and she was dressed in a silver parka and leggings. She looked truly like a huntress. Artemis herself appeared and smiled warmly at Rayne. "We'll gladly accept you as a Huntress." Cheers came from a table behind me. I glanced at the other huntresses, who possessed the same glow that Rayne had acquired.
A female figure appeared, walking out of the Headquarters, her eyes glowing green. Green steam rolled off of her and billowed into the violet clouds above. She walked straight up to the head table and froze. She put her hands on Rayne and let out a terrible wail. In a voice that sounded tripled, she clearly stated : " Six heroes lead the fight, Smoldering flames and freezing ice come together without price. Beware the Lightning, but follow the tide, when the darkness rears, find the Light." The girl fell forward, but two hunters of Artemis caught her and led her to an empty chair. Her body slumped forward and she was out cold. The entire population was silent. Artemis dissapeared suddenly as did Rayne and the other Hunters of Artmeis. The Centaur announced "That was the new Great Prophecy, spoken by our Oracle Denali Chamberlain, it is obvious that the new Campers are part of this prophecy and a quest is to be taken." Solar stood up, understanding what this meant. "This quest will be a brave and perilous one, people of Haven! Only the greatest Demigods will survive what is to come." I felt an urge to stand up, so I did impulsively. Solar smiled and motioned for me to go to the head table. I walked slowly towards him, mindful of the faces watching me. "I feel that Faye will play an important role in this prophecy." Solar told them. "She is the only child of Khione that can summon Psíthyros 'Whisper' the artifact of Khione." Solar nodded to her as if to make her demonstrate. I pulled my necklace into my hand and pushed the button. The necklace quickly changed form, turning into a four foot icebrand. Ice gleamed in the firelight as I waved the sword, a sheet of ice surged forward, coating the ground around me with ice at least two feet thick. With a flick of the wrist, the ice shattered and the ground turned to normal. Everyone gasped as I did so.
Solar glanced at the Centaur, whose name is Barron. He is the activities director at Haven, and in charge of the entire Camp. He nodded. "Faye and Solar will both be put on the quest. The rest of the campers will be chosen tomorrow at the Campfire. It is now time to sleep." everyone cheered and began to stand up. The campers were heading to their complexes for bed. Naomi ran towards me and smiled at Solar. "She'll be great!" she told him and asked me if I was ready to go to the Cabin which we were to sleep in. I nodded, and hugged Solar. "Goodnight." I told him and he told me the same, hugging me back. Naomi and I headed towards the Khione Complex. When we reached the Khione cabin, I saw that the entire thing was coated with gleaming sheets of ice. The ground was covered with heaps of snow, and animated snowmen, armed with swords and bows guarded the entrance. The doors were made out of polished stone and ice, which slid inward. As I walked into the cabin I noticed the temperature was a good twenty degrees or lower. Snow covered the floor and icicles hung from the ceiling. The walls were coated in ice and the beds retracted into the walls. I felt like a snow princess, being inside the cabin. Naomi smiled at me and led me into a beautiful room, which was decorated with snowflake ornaments. Pictures of Khione children were posted on the wall. I even saw a picture of Khione herself, in a turquoise dress adorned with silvery snowflake pins, smiling. Naomi turned to me and told me that I would have a bed in this section of the cabin and then she pressed a switch on the wall, which glowed an ice blue. The wall collapsed and a bed emerged, complete with a large living space and an ice chest. Naomi snapped her fingers and my name was chiseled into the front of the chest. She handed me a key and told me it would open the chest anytime I needed to use it. To my surprise, I opened the chest and there was an assortment of clothes for me to wear, a toolbelt, and an enchanted backpack that had a cooling system installed on the side. I selected night wear and thanked Naomi. She smiled and went off to her room, going to bed. I slipped into my new clothes and locked the chest. I crawled into bed and sighed, finally relaxed from the days activities. I had some trouble sleeping, thinking about the quest I was about to go on. I was sure that Solar wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. After all, I was a child of Khione. I could fend for myself, right? I wouldn't let it bother me until tomorrow, I finally told myself and went to sleep.

Chapter Five: Franskeeh

Something was chasing me, something huge that smelled sour. A loud roar could be heard in the distance, and the only thing I could do was run. I wish I had some way to defend myself. I just needed some kind of weapon, a way to get rid of the one eyed monster that chased me. I clenched my fists and to my surprise, flames shot out of my hands. I turned to the giant cyclops and let lose the flames I held onto. An orange hue filled the air and heavy black smoke rolled through the atmosphere. The beast flew backwards, smacking into an old brick warehouse. I was in a ghost town, litereally. It seemed like no one has lived here for years. I was by myself, with the giant. I don't know where I was, or who I was. All I know is that I had the power of fire. My memory was blurred, I could remember faces. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, which had to be heartbreak. Agony was all I felt, every day. I glanced at the beast, who was smoldering. The damned thing stood back up and heaved a large part of the building into its massive hands. The cyclops was angry, and out for vengeance. I only had one chance to survive, and I had to make it last. The Cyclops hurled the brick wall at me, and I rolled out of the way, summoning the fire once more. A fiery cyclone wrapped around the gargantuan beast, which let out a tremendous roar, rattling the earth around me. I nearly lost my balance, but I held true. The beast turned into golden ash, which was blown into the wind. I walked forward a few feet, towards the charred grass around me. I fell forwards, and hit the ground with a gruesome crunch. Was I dead? If i was why did it hurt so much?
An aura more powerful then the Cyclops was approaching me. Shadows fell over me, and I dare open my eyes. A female clad in full silver approached me, upon her back was a silvery bow, and quiver. She wore a crescent moon hairclip and her eyes were turquoise. She had very pale skin and smelled of cinnamon. I found myself in a tent big enough to easily house twelve or more people. A few other girls that looked like the one standing over me were talking amongst themselves. "Is he alright?" a voice whispered. "I don't know. I gave him some nectar, his cuts are gone." another voice replied. Another girl approached, this one wearing a diadem. She was beautiful, her hair was soft and black, streaming in shadowy curls to the floor. "I'm Rayne." she introduced herself. "One of the hunters of Artemis. We found you in a deserted village not far from here." I couldn't talk. I tried to open my mouth but it felt as if the Sun itself implanted itself in the roof of my mouth. Rayne motioned for water and it was brought to her. She handed me the glass and I gratefully drained it. "T-Thanks." I said gratefully, my voice sounding gruff. "I have no memory, except for my name. Franskeeh."

Chapter Five is to be continued.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com

[Series] The Shadow of the Eclipse (Greek Mythology+ Original)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: General-
Jump to: