Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Artemis (Calle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Meeting Artemis (Calle) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Meeting Artemis (Calle) Facedb
*FLARE ELIZABETH JAMES*

Huntress of Artemis
"Don't judge me, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."
Flare walked back into the Artemis Cabin, and saw the goddess talking to the newest huntress. Laine was a star nymph that decided to join, and the demigod was supposed to be her mentor. As one of the older-aged girls, or at least in appearance, a lot of them looked up to her. Her eyes wandered to Rhea, and she smiled. "Don't worry, Lady Artemis doesn't bite." Flare whispered. She didn't want to interrupt her goddess' conversation with Laine. "That's Laine, she's out newest member." Flare informed Rhea. She thought since there was a small possibility that the younger girl would join, she wanted her to know about the happenings of the Huntresses.

Flare unzipped her leather jacket and walked a little farther into the moonlit cabin. She looked around at old pictures hung up from other Huntresses that had joined at camp. A few were with Artemis, others pictured groups of hunters. Flare smiled at one, which pictured her and Artemis. It seemed like just yesterday that she had joined, even if it was 25 whole years ago.

http://www.polyvore.com/eternal_fate_sets/set?id=48965684
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Meeting Artemis (Calle) 85406d1320386006-emma-watson-emma-watson-pic
Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis
Daughter of Apollo
"Let's Salsa!"
I held my breath as I walked into the Cabin of Artemis. I had always thought the Cabin had been beautiful. How it shimmered in the moonlight, but looked normal during the day. I couldn't believe I was walking into it.
My eyes traveled around the Cabin. There were pictures on the wall, all of girls with Artemis. I searched until I found the one I was looking for. It was of Flare and Artemis. Flare looked so happy in her picture. I wondered again how long it had been since Flare had joined.
My eyes landed on Lady Artemis herself just as Flare mentioned who she was with. The girl's name was Laine. She had the elfish features of a nymph.
I wondered if I should kneel. I felt like I should. I turned to Flare. "Should I kneel, or something?" I whispered to my new friend.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 am

Meeting Artemis (Calle) 2u5dkhx
* ARTEMIS*

Goddess of the Moon

Artemis waved goodbye to Laine, the newest of the Hunters. The nymph seemed eager to be a huntress, but yet scared of something at the same time. The goddess sighed softly and brushed her braid out of her face, and saw a new girl, a daughter of Apollo. Artemis recognized her brother's presence on the girl immediately. She smiled softly at the girl, Rhea, that was her name. The goddess didn't know how she could pull the girls' names out of the thin air, but she did.

Artemis slowly approached Rhea and Flare with a kind smile on her face. The girl asked if she needed to kneel. "No my dear, we are all equals here." Artemis said smoothly. She had seemed to be saying that quite frequently now. "Flare, if you would please show Laine to our camp? I think we'll be heading back soon." the goddess said, her eyes getting hollow like the moon. Flare nodded and walked over to Laine.

Artemis smiled again at Rhea. "How may I help you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. The goddess couldn't place her finger on what the girl was here for. Maybe just a taste of Hunter-ness.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:15 am

Rhea~Kyra~Theodoridis
I felt my body go into lockdown mode as Artemis walked over to us. I had hoped that Flare would be there while I spoke with Artemis, but she was asked to go help the nymph, Laine.
My stomach erupted into a wave of nausea as Artemis asked me a question.
I opened my mouth to answer, but no sound came out. I closed my mouth, swallowed, and tried again. "I- I was thinking of joining the Hunters, Lady Artemis," I managed, my legs shaking so much I was surprised I could still stand.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 am

Meeting Artemis (Calle) 2u5dkhx
* ARTEMIS*

Goddess of the Moon

Artemis smiled softly, hearing the girl's faint reply. She felt bad for being known as a goddess, and not equal to them, like she wanted to be. Her moon-like eyes positioned themselves on Rhea and she nodded. "Good, good." she said softly, her face still twisted into a deep smile. "Can I answer any questions about the hunters you may have?" the goddess asked softly.

Artemis looked around and decided they best sit while talking. After all, she really wanted Rhea to know that she didn't have to be scared around the Huntresses. "Come, Rhea, let's sit." Artemis said, pulling up to chairs. she sat down and waited for the girl's questions.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Rhea Kyra Theodoridis
Daughter of Apollo
Meeting Artemis (Calle) 85406d1320386006-emma-watson-emma-watson-pic
"Let's Salsa!"
A dream like this
Not something you wish for
A dream like this

I faltered. What did I want to know about the hunters? I followed Artemis and sat in the chair she offered me. I sank low into the chair, slouching. I realized I probably wasn't making the best first impression, and I sat up straighter. 'Well, what types of different jobs are there for Hunters? Flare said that she was a Healer, but are there other jobs?' I asked the Goddess. My words came out more confident, and I smiled at the Goddess. Now that I was off my feet, I didn't feel as nervous. 'Also, where do we,' I caught myself. 'I mean you, stay when you're not at camp? How often do you visit camp? Will I be able to visit my mom? I found myself overflowing with questions. I stopped myself, blushing. I looked to the Goddess for answers, my cheeks still burning.
Not something you ask for
When it's a gift worth taking a chance for
Then this is something/

You dance for

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Artemis (Calle)   Meeting Artemis (Calle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Artemis (Calle)
Page 1 of 1