Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Isles of Kator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

The Isles of Kator Empty
PostSubject: The Isles of Kator   The Isles of Kator Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:15 am

The Isles of Kator
When the mist clears in the sea of Rain, you can see three small isles. The isles are called Kator (pronounced Ka-thor) and are ruled by eight major gods. The isles are a peaceful country that supply only for themselves, and are unknown to the rest of the planet. Kator has a strong belief in eight gods and goddess, who can be seen in Kator's palace, where they rule. The isles weren't always so peaceful, because every story has a beginning, and this might as well be it.

Chapter One ~ Faye-Lynn
This is Kator, the greatest place on Earth. To understand the isles and their power, I guess I'll have to give you a history lesson. Get comfortable.

In the beginning of the world, or at least Kator, there was just Ao. Ao is the Earthen goddess, and she married the sky, who we call Lani. They had many children, but the kids had a mind of their own, and decided to destroy the two first creators. Then the children, who we call Gens, just left the isles. It was rumored that before she died, Ao sent eight heroes to save the isles. Well, we sure got some sort of heroes.

There is the elves, Akamai and her brother Kaua. These two reign over war and some more war. Akamai is known for being the smarter one, but Kaua is truly a war-addict. He runs the army that our isle will never ever use, the other heroes demanded we stayed peaceful. Akamai is very wise in both war, and pretty much everything else. Next, we have the merpeople. Not mermaids, merpeople, because they can turn into humans out of water.

The original two merpeople are recognized by their slightly blue skin, and sea-like eyes. No joke, I think there is fish in those things. The two are called Kahakai and Makekai. They are a happy married couple in the bottom of Kator's harbor. Yippee for them. Kahakai is the most beautiful of the heroes, or so we say. She also protects the shallow seas of Kator. Makekai protects the deep seas, and fisher people.

Next is the Dragon-riders. I see them just about everyday on their dragons, flying around and buggin each other. First, is the female dragon rider, Mahina. She rules over all things dark, like the night and moon. Mahina also rules over magic, and teaches it. Then we have her twin brother, Ahi. He rules over the brightness, sun, and fire. Ahi taught the people who to build things and make things with fire.

Lastly, we have the satyr and the dryad. They are the most social of the heroes, and I've even met them both. Mala is the protector of all plants on the island. She is really pretty, with her dirt-like hair and purple eyes. Then, her husband, Mea ola. He protects all of the creatures and animals on the isles. He's the satyr, just in case you're wondering. Together, they make a peaceful balance of nature.

Now, you're probably thinking, so we can just visit these lovely people whenever we want? Heh, wrong. Every year, at the age of 14, the Kator academy sends over a group of kids. We are sent before the heroes, and one of them must choose us to be mentored. It's one of the few times we see them all together, and being civilized. The heroes pick you, and you get mentored to do something and become a hero, yay right? This only happens every one hundred years. Guess what?

It's been a hundred years.
Back to top Go down

The Isles of Kator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: General-
Jump to: