Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**Small Updates and Changes** Michio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

**Small Updates and Changes** Michio Empty
PostSubject: **Small Updates and Changes** Michio   **Small Updates and Changes** Michio Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:53 pm

First off, Hello everyone! Just a few changes for you to note.

My little brother and cousin have joined our awesome forums. Welcome our first Honorary Heroes!

- Zeronus, My little brother Lucas. He's only ten, and he's the coolest kid you'll meet. He may cause some issues but its okay, I'll handle it. Mods, Admins, I'd like you to leave him to me.

-Amalthea, my amazing cousin from England/France. She's married to my favorite family member so I adore them both. Welcome her with open arms guys.

Secondly, I will be on more to moderate, trim up, and edit posts that look not-so grammatical.

Well guys, more to come soon, and also keep an eye out on the General section. I will be uploading poems, stories, and intereting reads up for all to share. Enjoy and happy roleplaying Campers!
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: **Small Updates and Changes** Michio   **Small Updates and Changes** Michio Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Hello newbies! *waves* I'm Moon, but you can call me Moon, Moonie, or Artemis. I'll be glad to help you guys with any questions that you would have, or you could ask Michio... but anyways, yeahhh....

I would be happy to role play with you all, if you want to just PM me anytime. So, yup, Moonie is out!

Peace and Love
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: **Small Updates and Changes** Michio   **Small Updates and Changes** Michio Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Welcome, to this wonderous site! I am Calle, the Cow! I am not a real cow, and you may quote me on that. I hold in my mind the key to killing Killer Llamas, so be sure to talk to me if you have any troubles with those.
Besides that, I'd be happy to help you with any other questions or Killer animals you may have! Also, don't worry, I don't bite.... except that one time my friend had a red mark on her arm for the rest of the day... but that don't mind that!
I love to roleplay at anytime, except for when I am sleeping, as that time is reserved for my lip biting, so just tell me if you want to, and we shall have an epic tale unfolding in front of us!
Now that you have a nice novel to read about me, I shall leave you, for now.
Goodbye, everyone. Let's not have too many tears, I will be back in about an hour, as I have no life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Small Updates and Changes** Michio   **Small Updates and Changes** Michio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Small Updates and Changes** Michio
Page 1 of 1