Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Isle of Azara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

The Isle of Azara Empty
PostSubject: The Isle of Azara   The Isle of Azara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 am

The Ilse of Azara
Chapter one: My closet glows

I shut the door behind me, just to slow the sound of my yelling mother's voice. The noise pierced my heart like daggers, but I tried to hide it. I wasn't going back out until it stopped. I wasn't crying in front of her, she didn't deserve my tears. I heard someone calling my name, and I did my best to block it out. I didn't want to listen to her anymore, but I let it in.

"Blakely! Honey!" my mother said kindly. I shoved my face into my pillow and began to cry. She was taking my life. I couldn't do anything. She stole my car because apparently 'No Parking' signs are meant to be taken literally. I didn't care. I was only in the store of five minutes! Then she took my phone, because I was spending too much time on it. I barely have any friends to talk to! I was calling her so she would pick me up! Mothers just didn't get it.

"Blakely! Supper's ready!" she added. I got my face out of my pillow and set my hair by my side. I didn't care. Heck, I wouldn't care. I grabbed my note book and finished my homework. by "finished" I mean I think I did it right. I usually didn't, after all I have dyslexia. Words just floated off the page to who knows where. "Blakely! Don't make me some up there!" my mother called. I felt the rising anger in her voice that she was trying not to show. So I shoved my face back into my pillow, not caring. There was nothing else to take from me, everything was gone. Oh, I should probably be giving you some information about myself... hm. Well here goes my little introduction.

I used to be a happy person. My mother and father got along great. Then when I was ten, my father vanished. I don't know where he went. My mother went crazy and didn't listen to me. She started yelling and hitting me. Whenever I did something right, it was never enough. Ever. Flash forward six years and here we are, fighting.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up and my clock told me it was three in the morning. I was hungry, and still mad. I got out of my bed, still in jeans and my pajamas, and stopped. Something was glowing. Glowing? I spun around and my brown eyes saw my closet glowing. It was glowing blue, and I opened my closet's doors. The light blinded me, and I got sucked in. When I opened my eyes again, I was on a beach, with an incredibly cute guy looming over me.

Chapter two: Princess of Azara

I was at a loss of words, only because he was there. He offered me a hand, and I took it. Soon I was up on my feet. I looked down at myself and almost died. I was in a dress, and I never wore dresses. The dress was a soft blue and flowed down to the soft sands below me. It was sight against the upper part of my body, but nothing special. "Are you lost?" the boy asked. I nodded, not knowing what else to do. "Can you talk?" he asked. I frowned and replied, "Yes, is that bad?" The boy cracked a grin and shook his head. "You have me scared for a second." he told me. "What's your name?" he asked. "Blakely." I told him. " I'm Andrew." he said with a nod.

There was an awkward silence between us for a moment, I was just caught up in the situation. I was in a dress, on a beach, not at my house. Oh crap. "Andrew, where are we?" I asked him softly. "The beach of Azara." he replied simply. Azara? What?! "What? I'm not from here. I don't belong here!" I stated. "You're not? Well, you're here now aren't you?" Andrew asked me, even though he seemed to be telling me. "How about you stay with me? My mother would be glad to meet you." he told me, with a grin. "Um, okay." I said, and we walked to his home. I wasn't expecting much, but I should have...

Andrew's house was huge and grand. It had marble pillars that made the porch, with white stone for the remainder of the house. I didn't know it, but my mouth was open, and I was in shock. "Do you like it?" he asked me with a grin. At first, I couldn't reply. It was like a mini castle, and it was amazing. "Uh, yeah." I said, shaking my head. Andrew smiled and lead me into the inside of his house, which was even better. It wasn't just grand and elegant, but you felt it welcoming you into it. Andrew walked in front of me, and vanished into a room. I wasn't paying enough attention to him to notice him bringing out his mother.

His mother looked similar to him. They had the same grey eyes, with tiny specks of blue in them. The hair was similar too, the same black soft hair. His mother looked me over, and whispered something to Andrew. "Andrew? Who is this?" Andrew looked at me, as if he didn't know what to call me. "Her name is Blakely. She... she just came here." he said with a shrug. The woman raised and eyebrow, and walked over to me. "Blakely? Blakellia?" she asked. The names didn't ring a bell, except my own. "Um? Yes?" I replied, confused. "Well, Blakellia, let's get you a place to sleep for the time being, yes?" the woman said. I got a confused look on my face. I pulled Andrew over to me. "Why is she called me Blakellia??" I asked. Andrew shrugged. "All I know is, Blakellia was the lost princess of Azara. She was lost in time, and she is supposed to save us from the war of the century." he said. I stopped in my tracks.
Princess?

~Not done~

Last edited by Moon on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The Isle of Azara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Azara   The Isle of Azara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Sweet!! Can't wait for chapter two!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

The Isle of Azara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Azara   The Isle of Azara Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am

Chapter two is done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Isle of Azara Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Isle of Azara   The Isle of Azara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Isle of Azara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Believe Home :: General-
Jump to: