Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last One Standing: Preface

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

The Last One Standing: Preface Empty
PostSubject: The Last One Standing: Preface   The Last One Standing: Preface Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Preface

"Mlord, there is someone here to see you."
"Who is it?" My father is given a serious look.
"Oh, let her in."
The messanger bows, and exits the throne room, and in his place, a young woman enters. Her long, white dress draggs on the floor, and her hands are folded together at her waist. The young womans face is pure, yet full of pain. Her long, black hair is over her left shoulder, and her dark brown eyes are red, from lack of sleep.
"Ah, Elaina, my dear, come here." The young woman walks forward very slowly, her head hanging low.
"What is wrong, my dear?"
"...My...my lord...there is something I must...I must tell you..." The Lord looks at Elaina with puzzle.
"Yes? What is it?"
"Re-remember that night? That night of the full moon, and the moon was so big, it streched over the whole sky...and we sat in your tower...watching the reflection of the beautiful moon agains the ocean?"
The man gladly smiles as he fiddles with his fingers. "Yes...I remember that night as well..."
"Well...um..." The man's eyes widen, as he realizes what Elaina is telling him. She, in turn reluctantly nods.
"Are...are you sure? If...if it is true, than you shall be jailed-not by my hand, but the law's."
"Yes...I know my lord. Is there anything that you can do? Could you change the law?"
"I'm quite sorry, but not even I can change the law. But, I believe a distant cousin of mine has...has bent it, in a similar situation."
"Bent the law? If you were found out...than..."
"I will not be found out-my cousin was not found out until fity years after his death. I will reaserch what he has done, and send for you alright, my dear?"
Elaina gladly nods, because the mother bear has found her cub safe.
"Thank you, my lord!" She gladly smiles at him, and exits the chamber.

Then, the Lord stands up from his throne, painted the country's colors of Red and white. His leather boots with think sole's made loud clomp's and they echo'd as he walked the stone halls with wooden floors. As he walked, people bowed to him as he passed, with a simple "My lord".
He went through the kitchens, and a servant asked him, "Would you like some fowl meat? It's very fresh, the hunters just brought it in an hour ago." The man smiled, and politly said no.
The lord continued walking, until he reached a wooden door, held together with brass. It opend with a creek. "I'll have to have someone fix that later..." The lord mutterd, just before he enterd the library.
The library...it smelled of old, warn books, and mold. There were dozens of dark oak shelves, with leather-bound books on each of them. There was an open area, with few tables and chairs, and a great window that opend up onto a beautiful forest, with a small brook running through it.
The lord didn't stop to aw it the library's beauty. He walked straight to the back, and to a small, white birch-shelf labled ' Records, Criminal'. He leaned down, his dark red bangs going into his face. "pfff... I blowed the hair back, but it continued to flop down. Then, the lord knelt so his hair would stay where it was, and he could clearly see the covers of the books.
All the way at the bottom, was a leather-bound book with cow-hide pattern on it, still. The lord picked it up, and started flipping through the pages.
"Here we go..."
The lord smiles gladly, as he folds the yellowed page over, closes the book, and exits the library.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

The Last One Standing: Preface Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last One Standing: Preface   The Last One Standing: Preface Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

I love it! It's perfectly illustrated in my mind! Can't wait for you to right the next part!
Back to top Go down

The Last One Standing: Preface
Page 1 of 1