Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Empty
PostSubject: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Reiko Takashi | Poseidon Cabin Leader | 15

Reiko entered the arena like he did every morning. Today he was asked by Chiron to teach all new campers how to train effectively.

Tapping his ring, 'Guardian' formed in his hand, and he began his normal routine of slashes and stabs at a nearby training target made out of petrified wood. The dummy was in the shape of an average sized man, donning full battle armor.

Reiko spun, and lashed out with his sword, which seemed to bend as if it were made out of liquid steel. The blade recoiled and knocked the head of the dummy clean off, sending it through the air where it collided into the wall, exploding into a shower of splinters. Obviously satisfied, Reiko walked over to a nearby bench and sat down with 'Guardian' in his lap.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- 1g64xx
* CAMERON JAMES KING*

Unclaimed Demigod

"Me? Cause trouble? Wh-aaat?"
Cameron, or Cam to his friends, walked down to the arena. He was told by another demigod that the first place he should go as a new camper was the arena, to get all trained up. Cam didn't know what on Earth the teenager meant by 'training', but it sounded wicked. He walked into the doors with a spring in his youthful step, just glad to be living. His encounter with the giant dogs wasn't great, and he was glad that a camper was able to help him.

Cam looked around the arena and found a guy about three years older than him slicing a training dummy apart. Filled with interest, the demigod took a few steps closer. His mouth was gaping open by the time the boy had sat on the bench. "That. Was. AWESOME." Cameron said, smiling widely. "Can you teach me to do that? Please?" the demigod said, talking to the older boy. Even though he had no idea how, the thought of being able to even attempt that seemed out of this world.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:59 am

Reiko smiled at the boy. "Why. you are full of energy aren't you?" he asked in an amused tone. "I suppose I can teach you a thing or two. So do you have a weapon yet?" he asked. "If not there are extra weapons in the bins over there." he pointed at the weapon bins, where swords and other weapons were. He brandished 'Guardian' and walked up to a dummy. He did a few basic slashes, and added a spin kick to the face. The dummy's head flew off and splinted against the wall. "Well. There you have it. By the way, I'm Reiko. Poseidon Cabin Leader."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:16 pm

* CAMERON JAMES KING*

Unclaimed Demigod

Cameron smiled widely and nodded. "Yeah, I think so." he said, raising both eyebrows for effect. He laughed and almost lost focus on what the teen was saying. "Extra weapons? They trust me with knives? SWEET!" Cam thought to himself. "Weapons? Sure..." he said with a smirk, turning on his heel to the bins of weapons. Various types of bins lay out before him. There was everything; swords, axes, knives, spears, and everything in between. One thing did catch the young boy's eyes. He reached in and came out with the hilt of a knife, only the rest was a wand-looking thing.

Cam pulled the blade from the wand, and found out that you could stick the small knife into the wand, and still use both. Cool. Cameron walked back to the guy, who was named, Reiko? Yeah, sure. "Reiko, what does this thing do? Will it cut just like you did?" he questioned.

http://www.polyvore.com/eternal_fate_sets/set?id=48965684#fans
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:35 am

The older demigod looked at Cameron with new interest. He had chosen a wand, which was mainly what Hecate kids used.
"Have you been claimed, not to be rude but that is a magic weapon. Hecate demigods use those the most I believe." he told him, turning the thought over in his head.
"I believe it can enhance your magic, as well as slice an enemy up good, with the dagger." Reiko's eyes went to the wand which was obviously reacting to Cam's touch. The tip glowed a slight purple. "Um Cam, do you see that?" he pointed to the wand.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

* CAMERON JAMES KING*

Unclaimed Demigod

Cameron pursed his lips and looked at Reiko. "Hecate?" he asked with his bushy eyebrow raised. The demigod had never heard of 'Hecate' before. "Maybe that's my mom!" Cam thought happily. He turned the wand over, somewhat ignoring what ever the older boy was saying. "Magic..."Cam mumbled, still not entirely listening to Reiko.

He did however hear, "Cam, do you see that?", from the teenager. Cam's brown eyes found their way to the tip of his weapon, where he saw the tip glowing purple. His eyes widened and he was filled with glee. This must've been the claiming that the demigod first told him when Cameron arrived at camp. "Am I being claimed?" Cam asked, bewildered and amazed at the same time.

*Can you post at our beach topic?*
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:24 pm

*OOC: Sorry, I've been really busy in real life. Life has got me everywhere at once. Also I wrote in general for a playlist. Songs added daily ^^; Soon to add : More Love Songs and rock Songs*
*OOCx2 And I posted in the Beach Topic. Posting at ALL topics with me in it (:*

[center]Reiko Takashi | Poseidon Cabin Leader | 15

Reiko gasped as a crossed wands appeared above Cameron's head. Cameron had a purple aura around him and he realized that Cam was being claimed by Hecate.
"Yes, you have been claimed! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Cameron, Son of Hecate!" he had a huge grin on his face, and was excited to have made a friend from the Hecate cabin. He nodded to the training dummy. "Let's see what you can do, Cam." his voice became suddenly serious, as if he was back into the mood to train this new demigod.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:11 am

* CAMERON JAMES KING*

Son of Hecate

Cam smiled brightly and puffed out his chest slightly. He was being claimed! Yes! "Cool! Am I like a super-hero now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Ha, just kidding, let's go, right." Cam said quickly, still grinning. The demigod looked over his weapon again and decided he wanted to do something with it.

Cam aimed the wand at a dummy, and thought to himself. "Fire, flame, hot stuff. Fire." φωτιά he said, in Greek. Cam opened his eyes to see the top of the dummy's head burning up. He didn't know that he just spoke in a different language, but that was amazing to him. "Reiko! Did ya see that? It was so awesome!!!" Cam said, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:02 am

Reiko gasped as the dummy caught on fire and smiled at Cam. "There you go!" he said enthused.
"You will be a worthy ally, that's for sure." Reiko was sure that he and Cam would be good friends after this, and patted him on the shoulder proudly. "You'll be able to control your powers soon enough, to their full potential." Reiko told him. It was his job to help other campers train, and he did just that. Cameron was full of potential and Reiko was determined to help him find someone to teach him about Hecate.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:28 am

* CAMERON JAMES KING*

Son of Hecate

Cameron grinned and faced the next dummy. Whjat should he do now? He glanced at a spare sword just lying on the ground. It might as well help him, right? Poiting the wand at the sword, he thoguht, "Sword thing, attack this dummy thing." He really was speaking, " Ξίφος, επίθεση " Opening his big brown eyes, he saw the sword slashing the dummy for him.

"Oh my gosh! Reiko, look at this!!! It's amazing!" Cameron said, smiling from ear to ear. He was so filled with adrenaline and everything else. Mostly pride in what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-   Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning The Ropes (New Campers Come here) -Open-
Page 1 of 1