Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major Update Part One of Three

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

Major Update Part One of Three Empty
PostSubject: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm

First off, I'd like to welcome you to Eternal Fate, the Forever Believe Main Campaign.

Staff Update:

Moon - Co-Owner She has been given admin powers and has full powers over the forum. Respect her and congratulate her.

----Staff Applications will be opening up in a month.---
Moon and I will review the applications and only choose the best. Applications will be put up after we get more active members.

*Canon Character Update*
Canon characters are currently handpicked by Moon and I. Moon, I ask before you add someone as a Canon, you tell me first.

The list will be here in a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cabin Leader spots are open!

To nominate Cabin Leaders go to the Cabin and put the characters name in the Nomination box. To have your character's name added to the list put up a banner like this:

Follow this EXACT format to be considered. If you do not follow this format you will NOT be allowed in the running for Cabin leader.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 pm

And guys, we won't be cabin leaders even if we claim to be. Our characters are just temporary leaders until we get more people.
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Moon will also be playing as: Annabeth Chase (Canon) and the Goddess Artemis.

I will be playing as: Poseidon, Chiron, Percy Jackson, and a few more to come.
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 am

I've added several things for the Hunters of Artemis. She is currently in cabin 8 ready to get more hunters. I've also added the Hunter's camp, and a template for Hunters in the character sheets place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Hullo! I have just read this amazing update, but I have one question:
Where are the nomination boxes?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am

We're going to wait until there's more people on.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:17 pm

I'm pleased to announce two new moderators! They will have the same privileges of us admins, minus having access to the panel, and taking away privileges. Congratz to...
PIP and CALLE!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Thank you so much! I'll try my best to be the best moderator I can be! I am so happy!

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

*Was dead for quite some time and forgot about this website, decided to check it and look what was here!!*

Thanks so much MOoOn and Micho! I'll do a great job :3
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I just realized how lame my post was. I guess I wasn't over the shock yet.
BUT FORGET THAT! MY NAME IS IN GREEN! AND MY FAVOURITE COLOUR IS GREEN! WOOOO!!!!! I AM A MOD!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!
Okay, now that that's out, I will now begin my speech:
I, Calle the Cow, solemnly swear that I will be the best moderator that I can be. * insert scream of joy here*
And that's about all I have. I also wanted to add something to my all capitals moment:
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I'M SO EXCITED I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED "GUTS" INSTEAD OF "GUYS"!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!! YEAH!!!
Okay, I'm done. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:07 am

Calle and Pip, the reason you guys got this is because you deserved it, silly. Not just on here, but on other sites as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Piplope

Piplope

Location : Well, if you take the distance if the sun and the Earth and divide it by the distance between the Earth and the moon, and then add 12343229403, than I am probobly in your closet. Or, I could be in Antartica too...were missing something in the equation...

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Daw, thanks! *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:50 pm

You're too kind to me. I feel spoiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Update Part One of Three   Major Update Part One of Three Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Update Part One of Three
Page 1 of 1