Forever Believe Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forever Believe Home

Poetry, Friendships, Community, and Roleplays.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calle's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

Calle's Characters Zendaya
Hope~Destiny~Reynolds
Daughter of Elpis
"Do you want to relive the worst moment of your life? Because I can give that to you."
Name: Hope Destiny Reynolds

Age/Birthday: 15, August 28

God Parent: Elpis, Goddess of Hope, which for the Greeks was suffering

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: John Reynolds

Years in Camp: 5 years (since she was 10)

History: John met Elpis because he was a cruel man, and never actually wanted a child, let alone a daughter. When Hope arrived on his doorstep, he was angry with Elpis. He prayeded to Elpis that she would take her back, but Elpis, naturally, refused. John was left with a daughter. John named the girl Hope as a joke. He was cruel to her, and when she was 10, he sent her away to Camp Halfblood, where Hope still stays today. She has found a home, and never wants to see her father again.

Physical Appearance: Hope has very tanned skin, as her father was black. Her hair is very dark brown, but not black. It is also curly. She has chocolate eyes, and no freckles. She stands at 5'6, and has stopped growing. She is the average weight for a 15 year old girl.
Hair length
Her hair goes down to her shoulders, and is just a little bit past them.
Hair color
Dark, dark, dark, brown, not black.
Eye color
Brown
Complexion
Tanned, no blemishes
Any scars or tattoos
None
Style of clothing
Casual, won't wear a skirt, but will where fancy dresses if needed.
Visible accessories. i.e. a necklace or bracelet.
Hope has a necklace with a silver heart pendant that, when opened, turns into a sword. She also has the Camp Halfblood necklace with 5 beads on it.
Personality: Hope is a kind girl, but she can be a bit grumpy because of her past. She has a short temper, and will storm off randomly. If you look past that, she is a kind, caring girl who just wants a friend and to have a place in this world. She nearly never smiles, but when she does, you'll instantly want to be her friend. Hope doesn't trust easily, making it all the harder to make friends.

Fatal Flaw: Hope doesn't trust, and she thinks she can do everything alone, without any help.

Familiars: None

Talents: Hope is very good with a sword, and if she stares at someone without breaking eye contact, she can make them suffer.

Weapons: Hope has a celestial bronze sword that has the word "Hope" on it in Greek, so basically it's a name tag. When Hope isn't using it, it turns into a silver necklace with a heart. She acquired this sword from her dad before he sent her away to Camp Halfblood. It was the only gift she ever got from him. Only Elpis knows how he got it, which was from her.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Playby- Zendaya. Her colour is Dark Slate Blue.
http://www.polyvore.com/hope_reynolds/set?id=49117115

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Location : go that one way then the other way keep going... your there yay!

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Welcome to the site Calle! I'm glad to see you joined! Nice character, she reminds me of my character Larissa. Anyway, she's accepted and I love her play by!!
Back to top Go down
KingMichio
Owner
Owner

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 am

I like the way you describe her. Smile

Welcome to our Site, the main owners are Moon and I.

And yes, Accepted (Even though Moon already did.)
Back to top Go down
https://eternalfate.forumotion.com
Colleen

Colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 am

Thanks! Would she be in Cabin 17 since Elpis is a Minor Goddess?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Yes she would.
We should role play sometime!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Calle's Characters Tumblr_mbqwaxyxFd1rvj648
♠Rhea♠Kyra♠Theodoridis♠
Daughter of Apollo
Calle's Characters Tumblr_mbqwhyruuN1rvj648
*Birth Certificate*
Name:
rhea kyra theodoridis
Age/Birthday:
fourteen, january 15
God Parent:
apollo, god of music, the sun, and prophecy
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s
nancy theodoridis, mother
devin hewson, step-father
matt hewson, step-brother, deceased
*Camp Basics*
Claimed:
rhea was claimed on her first night
Years in Camp:
four
Year-Round or Summer: year-round
*how did you get here?*
History:
nancy met apollo at sunrise. nancy would then call the meeting true love at first sight. when apollo left when nancy announced she was pregnant with his child, she was devastated, and she hated apollo. she never knew who he was, nor would she have believed him. unlike most of apollo's mortal lovers, nancy forgot about him, or at least convinced herself she had, and was soon dating another man, who had been left with a new born son only months before.
when rhea was born, devin and nancy moved in together. rhea and matt shared a room, as the couple couldn't afford a home. nancy worked as a dance teacher, and devin was a lawyer.
rhea and matt grew up close. rhea took dance, and matt took sports. after their various classes, they would do their homework together, and then they would play together. they were the best of friends, and most people asked if they were twins.
rhea was diagnosed with dyslexia when she was seven, while matt was diagnosed with adhd. the two of them helped each other when they had issues with their conditions.
when the two of them were eight, devin and nancy divorced because devin had become an abusive father and a drunk. after a lawsuit, nancy was given full custody over the children.
the family moved to long island, new york, and the step-siblings began going to a private school there.
they were quickly expelled. matt would always get into fights, and rhea would always back him up. the two of them were unstoppable when they put their minds together.
as they grew older, they grew closer. they would both get expelled from one school, then move to the next one together. nancy once got mad at them once, and she put them into a boys-only school for matt and a girls-only school for rhea. they got expelled in a month.
nancy would get annoyed at them, but she still loved him. matt was like a full son to her, and she always wanted the best for them. when nancy could afford it, she moved them into their first proper house. for the first time in their lives, nine year old matt and rhea had their own rooms. which of course meant they spent most of their time in rhea's.
when they were ten, the unspeakable happened. rhea and matt were walking home from school together when they came across devin. devin wanted his son back. when matt refused, devin attacked. he lunged for matt, but rhea jumped on him, screaming like mad. a teenager, who had goat legs, came to help rhea and matt, who didn't really pay attention to the fact that he had goat legs. matt and rhea were both knocked unconscious.
rhea woke up in a hospital, sore all over. her first question was where matt was. at first nancy wouldn't answer her. but when she did, rhea didn't want to believe it. matt had been killed from his injuries.
rhea wouldn't talk to anyone for a whole week. she couldn't accept that matt, her brother, her best friend, the only who understood, was gone. who was she going to talk to now? who was going to talk to her now?
the boy who had come to her aid visited her in the hospital. he was the only one who could get her to talk. he explained about the greek gods and goddesses. he told rhea that the man who had attacker her was not actually her step-father, but a cyclops who had taken on his voice. since the children had spent so little time looking at him, they had not noticed.
rhea went with him to the camp. her mother said she should stay year-round so she knew how to protect herself, but rhea knew she was there so she could get over matt's death. and so her mother could get over what her daughter was. her mother was slightly scared of her daughter, and she didn't want her in the same house as her.
when rhea got to camp, she was claimed on her first night, and welcomed into a cabin. a new family. a family that might, someday, help her forget what she'd gone through. but until then, rhea would go on blaming herself for his death. she believed they got attacked because of her scent. because she was a halfblood.
but what she didn't know was that matt was a son of Athena. the cyclops had come because of both of them. but rhea didn't know that, and she never would. she would forever believe it was her fault.

*Mirror Image*
Physical Appearance: rhea has caramel coloured hair. it goes down to just past her shoulders. her eyes are a deep, chocolatey brown. she has thick, luscious eye lashes. she stands around 5'6. she is fairly skinny, but also muscular from dance.
Hair length
Goes down to her stomach
Hair color
Light brown on top and dark brown beneath.
Eye color
Brown
Complexion
Rhea has no freckles, and tans easily.
Any scars or tattoos
None
Style of clothing
Causal/Dressy
Visible accessories
a leather necklace with four beads

*The Person*
Personality:
rhea is very quiet and shy. matt was always the one who spoke to people. her eyes almost always have a sad cloud to them. if she doesn't have anything else on her mind, her mind will automatically go to matt. she is tormented by the memory of the day that matt was killed and she gets flashbacks and nightmares about it regularly. underneath her shell of sadness, rhea is kind, brave and clever. however she can also be fairly grumpy, but she only holds grudges for short periods of time. she enjoys laughing, but isn't very funny herself. she has very little common sense. she doesn't think before she speaks or does.
Fatal Flaw:
-loyalty-rhea is very loyal to her friends. she does not want to have to go through losing another loved one, when she could have helped
-flashbacks-rhea's flashbacks of the day she was attacked by the cyclops haunt her at the most unfortunate of times. if she is reminded of that day, she will have one,
-phobia of cyclops-rhea will freeze up the second she sees a cyclops. she knows first hand what they can do, and she never wants to cross one again.
-guitar playing
-singing
-songwriting
-spending time with friends
-cozy fires
Dislikes:
-cyclops
-disloyalty
-reading
-writing
-long periods of concentration
-sword fighting
Familiars:
A black kitten named Luna. Luna has blue eyes. She was a gift from Rhea's mother.
*Defense*
Talents:
rhea is extremely talented at dancing and playing the guitar. she loves to sing and write songs. she is skilled with a bow and arrow.
Weapons: Rhea has a silver bow with black details. The details look like black vines running up the side. Her quiver is black. It has silver vines going up the side. To sum up the ensemble, Rhea has silver arrows with black feathers. The feathers were dyed to match the bow and arrow.
*Random*
Other: Rhea's colour is Coral. Her playby is Emma Watson.
http://www.polyvore.com/rhea_theodoridis/set?id=49117650
Luna
Spoiler:
Matt
Spoiler:
Nancy
Spoiler:
Devin
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Accepted x20 xD
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Calle's Characters Article-1022168-015BE4C900000578-472_634x461
Shyla Springstein
Nymph
"Even when you think you have nothing, there's always trees to save the day."
Name: Shyla Ivy Springstien (Spring-Steen)

Years at Camp: Her whole life

Brief History: Shyla was born in Camp. Her 'Papa' died when she was very young due to an accidental forest fire. She was left with only her loving 'Mama', who has never been the same since the fire. It soon became Shyla taking care of her Mama, so she could never go out and see the other Nymphs, she was always in her Mama's tree. She has only met two other Nymph's, both of whom she never saw again. It was a lonely life, but Shyla enjoyed it.

Very recently, though, Shyla's Mama died of grief. It was probably best for her, but Shyla blames herself. She thinks she didn't spend enough time with her Mama, causing her death. For months, Shyla didn't leave her tree, but she's re-emerging from her tree...

Dwelling: Camp Halfbloods Forest.
Physical appearance: Shyla has long curly brown hair. Her hair goes down to her waist, and is usually in a braid with an ivy vine going through it. Her eyes are the colour of leaves in the beginning of spring. She is pale, and has rosey cheeks. She is rather tall. She is skinny, but healthily.
http://www.polyvore.com/shyla_springstein/set?id=49118075

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Accepted, good character Calle!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Inactive
Character Slot ?

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:51 am

Accepted, but could you add another flaw? That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 am

Calle's Characters Tumblr_mako4fwMrQ1rdhmgyo1_500
Evelyn Hudson
Daughter of Athena
"I'm right. You're wrong. Deal with it."
Name:

Evelyn Hudson
Age/Birthday:
16, June 15
God Parent:
Athena
Claimed:
Yes
Mortal Family:
Most Unknown or Unimportant, Peter Hudson (Adoptive Father)
Years in Camp:
History:
Evelyn grew up moving from house to house, being adopted by one family, and then put up for adoption when things got strange. Like when she was followed home by a hellhound, or maybe the harpies set people off. Whatever it was, she didn't stay in one home for more than a year. Sometimes she would be too much work, getting detentions and suspensions every year. Or maybe it was the fact she had been kicked out of every school.
Whatever the reason, Evelyn didn't have a home.
When she was 9, people stopped taking her in. She was shuffled from foster home to foster home, finally landing in one in Manhattan, but she always got to dangerous for the other kids. That was when the monsters started attacking. Evelyn wasn't allowed to share a room with any of the other children. Even Evelyn began to realize it wasn't safe for the other children. She began to plan to run away, and on the day before the night she was going to do it, she had one last meeting with a parent...
Peter Hudson had heard about a child that nobody wanted because she was too dangerous. Strange things happened when she was around. The stories of this young girl sounded very similar to those of his son, Sterling.
He made a meeting with the girl, and after speaking with her, he knew; this girl was a half-blood, just like his son. He adopted her that day.
As you can imagine, Evelyn was very surprised that she was adopted. She hadn't tried to get adopted, because she knew that she'd just get sent back. She had talked back, got angry, and didn't smile once. She told her usual story: "My father dropped me off when I was a baby because he didn't want to take care of me. He didn't say who my mother was. I hate him. Oh yeah, I'm also dyslexic and I have ADHD." She didn't usually say the last part though.
But still, she was adopted. She was adopted into a family with a single dad and his 9 year old son. Just like Evelyn. Evelyn had planned to run away, but there was something about Peter and Sterling that made Evelyn think twice. She felt at home. She didn't want anything to change.
But of course, it did.
When Sterling and Evelyn were 10, they were walking in a local forest (an activity they did every day). They had both just been expelled from their school. Evelyn had punched someone in the face, starting a fight with a boy in an older grade. She soon had the boy on her back. To get Evelyn back, the boy's friend punched Sterling in the face, which was a big mistake. Both Evelyn and Sterling went for the boy, and he ended up with the School's Nurse. He had a broken nose, three chipped teeth, and a very sore arm.
As they walked, they were attacked by two Harpies. Both Sterling and Evelyn believed it to be their fault. Together they killed both the Harpies. Evelyn was in a very bad mood when she got home, her hair a mess and claw marks going up her arm.
Peter asked what happened, Evelyn said nothing, but Sterling told the whole story. He never lied.
Later that night, Evelyn freaked out at Sterling, who was calm the whole time. He just sat there and let her blow off her steam.
The next day, Peter decided it was time to tell his son and daughter the truth about their identity. He wasn't going to tell them the whole thing, just that they were different than most children. Evelyn, still mad from the day before, didn't take this very lightly. She ran out of the room in tears, and wouldn't come out.
Evelyn emerged from her room the next day. On the table was a necklace for her. It had a silver chain with two charms; an owl and an olive tree (Athena had spoken to Peter in his dreams, and the necklace had been on his nightstand when he awoke). The gift softened Evelyn and she let Peter tell her about the summer camp for kids like her and Sterling. She thought he meant kids with dyslexia and ADHD, since Sterling had both of those too.
Peter dropped the two of them off the next day.
Evelyn was claimed a few days after she got there, but it took a little longer with Sterling. The two of them soon found a new home, with new people, and new knowledge.
Physical Appearance:
Evelyn has long, auburn hair. It is slightly curly at the ends. Her eyes
are a stormy grey. She stands at around 5'9. She has very
defined dimples when she fully smiles. Her skin is naturally pale, but
tans very easily, and since she's outside all the time, her skin has
taken on an almost permanent tan. Her nails are almost always painted,
usually in bright, solid colours.
Hair length
Evelyn's hair goes down to the beginning of her stomach.
Hair color
Auburn
Eye color
Grey
Complexion
Naturally pale, but is almost always tanned
Any scars or tattoos
None
Style of clothing
Casual, but sometimes wears casual dresses. Never skirts though. She will also wear fancy dresses when required.
Evelyn's Owl necklace, and her camp necklace.
Personality:
Evelyn is very loyal. Evelyn is mostly a pleasant person to be around. However, Evelyn has anger issues. She angers very easily, and holds a grudge for a very long time. When she is happy, though, she laughs and smiles and gets along with everyone. When she's mad, she glares, doesn't speak, and is generally a bad person. She has been known to destroy things.
Evelyn doesn't listen very well. She has a hard time asking for help, even though she is dyslexic and has ADHD. She doesn't think before she does or says anything.
Since she is loyal herself, she expects all her friends (and everyone else, for that matter) to be just as loyal. She would never turn on a friend. She will get angry at them, but will hide that anger away from the rest of the world. She will show she's angry, but won't answer the questions of other people truthfully. She would never give away the fact that it was her friend who had made her angry. She does not spread rumors, as she believes they are stupid.
Evelyn loves drawing. It is the one thing she really can do right. When she is older, she wishes to be an Artist. She loves going to Art Museums, and often drags Sterling to them.
Fatal Flaw:
Evelyn has problems with her pride. She has a very big ego, and does not take criticism very well. She thinks that she could do everything right, if they would just let her try.
Familiars:
None
Talents:
Evelyn is very good at the bow and arrow. She is also a very fast runner. She is also very good at art.
Weapons:
Bow: Evelyn's bow turns into an owl charm on her necklace when it's not in use. It's made out of elm wood, which has been painted deep purple and shined;it almost looks black. There are silver vines going towards the ends of the bow. The ends of the bow curve into a spiral of type. There is a silver cloth wrapped around the middle, in the spot where Evelyn grips it, as a guard.
The silver on the bow glows a bright purple when there are monster nearby. However, it is temperamental and doesn't always work.
Quiver: Evelyn's quiver is also painted the same deep purple as the bow. The top and bottom are lined with silver, on the inside and outside. The quiver is decorated with silver accents. The strap is black.
Arrows: Evelyn's arrows have silver shafts. The tip is black, and very pointy. The feathers are dyed the same deep purple as the rest of her set. The arrows will return to her after she has shot them, usually after the victim has been killed, or been pulled out. If the arrow missed, it re-appears immediately.
Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round, but sometimes leaves for holidays to visit Peter.
Other:
Evelyn's colour is Deep Sky Blue. Her playby is Bonnie Wright.
http://www.polyvore.com/evelyn_hudson/set?id=49632460

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 am

Calle's Characters Tumblr_mcs2ojIG9S1ru1mvw
Sterling Hudson
Son of Alethia
"No. No, I can't keep your secret."
Calle's Characters Tumblr_mcpoqkysL91r1vyiko1_500

Name:
Sterling Hudson
Age/Birthday:
16, August 5
God Parent:
Alethia, Goddess of Truth
Claimed:
Yes
Mortal Family:
Peter Hudson (Father)
Years in Camp:
History:
Sterling grew up in Manhattan with his father Peter Hudson. His dad was always there for him, no matter how many detentions he got this time, or how many strange things happened to him during school. Of all the people, Peter would always be the only one who believed Sterling when the dog breathed fire, or when the man following him only had one eye.
Sterling got detentions since he was in Grade two. He always had a... talent... for causing trouble accidentally, and he could never get himself to lie. He would get blamed, and he would say it was him. He could tell when other children, or even adults weren't telling the truth (which annoyed Peter greatly).
Sterling also had dyslexia and ADHD, so he really didn't like school that much. He got kicked out of every school he ever attended. Peter never got angry, just... disappointed.
When Sterling was 9, Peter came home with a girl. The girl's name was Evelyn, and (according to Sterling) she was very pretty. Her eyes seemed like they were analyzing everything, including him. He immediately became very self-conscious of himself.
Evelyn and Sterling soon became very good friends, always together. They had the same problems, and Sterling could share with Evelyn all the stories of his strange past. It felt good for someone else to believe him, and have gone through the same things. It seemed like they were made to be friends. It was perfect.
Soon after Evelyn turned ten, she got into a fight because an older student had called Sterling and her stupid. She punched him in the face, and his buddy punched Sterling in the face. Sterling went for him at the same time that Evelyn did, and he ended up in the Nurse's office. Sterling and Evelyn were expelled. It was different to be expelled along with Evelyn. It wasn't as upsetting because no matter what, Evelyn was there with him.
Later that day, when they were walking in the forest they always walked in, they were attacked by two Harpies. Sterling blamed himself for the attack, but he knew that Evelyn believed it was herself. After they killed the Harpies, Evelyn wouldn't talk to Sterling. When Peter asked what happened, she yelled at him that nothing happened, and stormed off into her room. Sterling told Peter everything.
Sterling went upstairs to his room, across from Evelyn's. He couldn't just sit in his room, listening to Evelyn sobbing (she did this when she was mad), so he knocked on her door. She told him to go away, so he walked in.
Evelyn yelled at Sterling, but he stayed calm. He knew she was just blowing off some steam. Sterling cleaned her cut from the harpies when she was done, and for hours the two of them sat in Evelyn's room with her face pressed into Sterling's chest.
The next day, Peter told Sterling and Evelyn that they were different from normal kids. Evelyn ran out of the room crying. Sterling tried to get her out, but she had barricaded the door.
Peter told Sterling about a summer camp for kids like him and Evelyn. Sterling assumed he meant dyslexic and ADHD kids.
Peter also gave him a leather bracelet with a sword and shield charm on it. Peter said it was from his mother.
Sterling tried again with Evelyn, but she still wouldn't let him in. He gave up, but didn't fall asleep until Evelyn's sobs faded into her soft breathing.
Evelyn seemed to soften overnight, and she allowed Peter to tell her about the summer camp. She agreed to go.
The next day, Peter drove Sterling and his sister to Camp Halfblood.
And that is where Sterling has been living for the past 4 years.

Physical Appearance:
Sterling has brown hair. It is slightly curly at the ends. He stands at 5'11. His eyes are chocolate brown. He has a mole on the left side of his neck. He is pale and tanned. He is somewhat in between the two. His cheeks are fairly chubby.
Hair length
Almost to the end of his ears
Hair color
Brown
Eye color
Chocolate Brown
Complexion
Pale/Tan
Any scars or tattoos
Sterling has a small scar on his back from a Harpy
Style of clothing
Casual. He usually wears t shirts, plaid shirts and jeans. He is always wearing Converse.
His leather bracelet and Camp necklace
Personality:
Sterling is very quiet. He is shy, and doesn't like being in the spotlight. The only time he does is when he is angry. That's when he will fight as though his life depended on it to be heard.
Sterling doesn't hold a grudge very long. But when's he's mad, he's mad. If he's mad at you, he will get revenge within hours, sometimes seconds. For the matter of hours, he will make a trap, or something like that, to humiliate the person. For seconds, the person will probably find a fist in their face and a leg in their stomach.
Sterling is very protective of Evelyn. He sometimes forgets that she is actually older than him ("Only by, like, two months!"). This annoys Evelyn a lot, but Sterling cannot help it.
The only person Sterling cannot be mad at is Evelyn. She is like a twin to him. He never would hurt her purposefully.
Sterling is also very self-conscious of himself. If he's doing something, he's convinced he isn't doing it right. He is constantly looking for approval.
Other than that, Sterling is very caring and kind, most of the time.
Fatal Flaw:
Sterling's fatal flaw was given to him because of his mother. He cannot lie. No matter how small the lie is, he cannot say it. Even if he just wants to say what he "had" for lunch. This also means he can't keep a secret. I wouldn't suggest telling him something from the deepest depths of your heat. It wouldn't be your best moment.
This can be fatal because if a monster asks why Sterling is in his lair, he will spill everything.
Familiars: (Pets)
None
Talents:
Sterling is very good with a sword. He is also a very good fist fighter.
Sterling can also tell when someone is lying or telling the truth.
Weapons:
Sword: Sterling's sword turns into a sword charm when it's not in use. The sword fits Sterling's hand perfectly. The blade is made of Celestial Bronze. The hilt is silver, with a black grip made of a leathery cloth. The rim of the hilt is embedded with Onyx (a black gem).
Shield: Sterling's shield turns into a shield charm when it's not in use. Sterling's shield is made of Celestial Bronze. It is rimmed with silver, and the silver is embedded with Onyx. The shield is decorated with scenes of victory, some of them Sterling's own. There is even one of him and Evelyn fighting the Harpies. Every time Sterling kills another monster, another picture shows up on the shield. Not all of the pictures are of Sterling, though.
Year-Round or Summer:
Year-Round, but visits Peter during holidays
Other:
Sterling's colour is Dark Green. His play-by is Liam Payne (<3 1D!).
http://www.polyvore.com/sterling_hudson/set?id=49745361

Last edited by Calle the Cow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

Calle's Characters Tumblr_mcvfwljbGo1rzp5vwo2_500
Calle's Characters Tumblr_mc8unoAAuh1rhuxi8o1_500
∞Theodore∞Alexander∞Abbott∞
Son of Aphrodite
Calle's Characters R86tr6
Calle's Characters Tumblr_m5w60alxw51rz6nevo1_500
* birth certificate

Name: Theodore Alexander Abbott
Nicknames: Theo
Birthday: September 1, 1999
Place of Birth: Ireland
Godly Parent: Aphrodite, Goddess of Love
Mortal Family: Jonathan Abbott (father;deceased)
Claimed or Unclaimed: Claimed

* camp life

Year-Round or Summer Camper: Year-Round
Years at Camp: Theodore arrived at camp when he was 11 years old, so he has been at Camp Halfblood for two years
History: Theodore never knew his mother or father. He was left on the doorstep of Sacred Hearts Orphanage in a small village just south of Dublin, Ireland on November 1, 1999, exactly three months after his birth. The old lady running the Orphanage, Miss Lovefly, took in Theodore, and he was given a crib in the nursery. Unfortunately, Miss Lovefly was killed the following year, for reasons unkown. She was on a walk with Theodore and the other babies, pushing them in a stroller, when witnesses say a large dog attacked the young lady. The orphanage was shut down, and the children spread out to different orphanages in the area. Theodore was placed into the care of an old lady, and her orphanage. Theodore had been the last child she had accepted into her care. As the other children around him got adopted, Theodore grew older. He was three years old when old Mrs Aaron had a heart-attack and was pronounced dead in her orphanage. There were only a few children left in the orphanage, most of them too old to be adopted. Theodore was the youngest, and he was not allowed to move to the same Foster Home as the others, despite the protests of one of the older girls, who had taken to Theodore as if he were her baby brother. Instead, Theodore was moved to yet another orphanage.
He stayed in this new orphanage until he was five, ready to attend school. However, the orphanage he was currently in didn't want to bother with having schooled children, and Theodore had to leave that orphanage to find another one.
Over the next few years, Theodore moved from orphanage to foster home, back to orphanage. The owners were always charmed by him, but something always happened that stopped him from staying there long. It was his dyslexia on time, then his ADHD the next. The reasons went from 'he won't stop singing' to 'he won't listen'. Theodore never meant to behave badly, but it came somehow naturally. He didn't know he was being rude by having 'that' look on his face, or he didn't know his tone made it sound like Mr Hunter was 'stupid'.
As he grew older, the reason was always the same 'he got expelled again'. He would always get in trouble for talking back, not getting his work finished, or having singing under his breath while the teacher was speaking. He never let the fact that he kept getting expelled, or kicked out of homes, get to him, though. He was always happy to meet new people. He just liked to think on the bright side of things.
When he was eight years old, he moved into the orphanage of someone from his past. The girl from his second orphanage. Just like she had five years ago, she took Theodore under her wing as though he were her brother. He was the only one in the orphanage who was able to call her by her real name: Constance. There were only a few children in the orphanage, ranging from five to thirteen.
Constance was the only one who believed him when he told her of the woman who had followed him home from school had only one eye. She began to walk the children home from school after that, and would always steer the children away from some unseen danger. The other children were always complaining that Constance was changing the route, but Theodore knew there was a good reason. There was always a flash of fear in her eyes when she led them away from nothing. On one of those days, Theodore followed her gaze, concentrating hard. That was the day he saw, clearly, his first monster.
When Theodore was 10, he had to stay at school, as he hadn't finished his homework. Constance had told him to wait for her in the school. But, Theodore soon became bored, and the sight of the playground got his attention. The thought of the sight he had seen two years ago almost stopped him from stepping out into the park. Almost.
As Theodore played alone on the monkey bars, he was watched unknowingly by a near-by harpy. The harpy, after determining that he was a halfblood, and she should probably kill him, she attacked. Theodore, who had just reached the bottom of the purple slide, coincidentally his favourite colour, was caught off guard by the attacking monster. He quickly regained his bearings, rolling off the slide. He searched around for some sort of a weapon, but found none. He looked down at his fists, decided it was worth a shot, and punched the beast in the face. It was shocked, but other than that, Theodore had accomplished nothing. That was then he decided it was smart to run. He ran into Constance, who told him to run home. She came home, to a crying Theodore, who had convinced himself that Constance was killed.
Since that night, Theodore couldn't go to sleep without a mug of tea, and he began to speak in his sleep.
On Theodore's eleventh birthday, a strange teenager showed up at the orphanage. He spoke with Constance for a very long time. Theodore tried to listen to the conversation, but Constance always seemed to know when he was trying to listen.
Constance told Theodore that he had to go with the strange boy, who spoke differently than anyone he had ever heard, to the United States. Theodore told Constance that he didn't want to leave her. Constance agreed to go with Theodore and Arthur, but she couldn't stay with him anymore. After a tearful goodbye, Theodore was at his new home in Long Island, New York.
Theodore was claimed in his first month.
He was a summer camper for his first year, returning to Ireland for the school year. At 12, he was an even bigger trouble maker. He was always daydreaming about the various monsters he had learned about, the ways he could kill them, or all the wonders of Camp Halfblood. His grades continued to go down, and he got expelled again. That was when the schools stopped accepting him. Nobody wanted to have to deal with him. He'd been expelled too many times. His record was horrible. It wasn't that Theodore had stopped trying. At every interview, he smiled, was friendly, and was as polite as he could be. But his record was just too horrid. So Constance made the decision that he should just go to Camp year-round. Theodore did not like that idea. He hadn't made any friends there, and his cabin smelt like perfume 24/7. There were more tears, and lots of tea to calm him down, but finally Theodore agreed. It wasn't like he wasn't used to being shifted from home to home, but Constance was like his sister. He didn't want to leave her, so that they were on different continents, but he knew that he had to. He was too much trouble. So Constance took him back to the United States, and he hadn't been home in a while.
Once he got settled again, he met Sterling, a boy two years older than him. The two became instant friends, and even though they had an age difference, they were inseparable. Evelyn, Sterling's sister, would always be with the two, but she wasn't as good a friend with Theodore as she was with Sterling.

* the psyche

Personality: Theodore is an overgrown teddy bear. He loves everything about life, and always looks on the bright side of life. Although he looks much older than he is, Theodore is a child at heart. He is nice to everyone, at first. He believes that is the best way to determine who isn't the best type of person to be with. If they're nice to you back, then they are worth your attention. Theodore pays attention to the little things about people. The things that nobody else notices, or likes. He loves a girl with freckles. He doesn't like a girl to be model-thin. He loves the little fat on thighs, the fat that models don't have. He loves to laugh, and if you can make him laugh, you could be talking to him for hours, if you let him. Theodore loves to eat, and he always has some sort of food in his pocket.
Theodore has ADHD and Dyslexia. He has troubles paying attention, doing his homework, listening (unless it's something he's interested in). He is incredibly vulnerable and sensitive. Emotions come to him easily, especially sadness. He is not hesitant to cry. He cannot stand to be around someone who he knows will hurt him. He cannot say goodbye. He will go into denial, even if you are on your death bed, he will not believe you are gone. He is one of those people that throws temper-tantrums when someone he knows dies, or he loses a friend, even if he was the one to end the relationship. He holds a grudge for a very long time. If you do something to hurt him, he will never forget it. Even if he has forgiven you, it goes on his mental list of infringements of your friendship. The more you have, the more cautious he becomes around you. He sometimes uses his adorableness as a weapon to get what he wants. But let's be honest, who can resist his face?
Fatal Flaw: Theodore has incredible trust. If you haven't done anything to you, and he hasn't heard of anything that you have done to someone else, he will completely trust you. This could be fatal if, for instance, you meet up with an evil demigod/godling that you do not know of. Theodore will throw his full trust at that person, until there is a specific reason to withdraw that trust.
-Sitting by a warm, cozy fire in the winter time
-The colour purple
-Rain
-Snow
-Sunshine
Dislikes:
-Mushrooms
-Saying Goodbye
-The time between Winter and Spring. It's too slushy for him.
-Wind

* the appearance

Physical Description:Since Theodore is a son of Aphrodite, he is naturally handsome and adorable. Theodore's hair is a light brown on the bottom and a blonde on the top. He sweeps it to the side or spikes it up, and it is almost always messy. His eyebrows are a mix of the brown and blonde of his hair. His eyes are a startling blue, matching that of a diamond. They are a dark blue farthest away from the pupil, and lighten as they near the pupil. His face is somewhat oval shaped, and chin comes down into a triangle when he smiles. He has braces, with clear elastics and wires. His skin is pale, as every Irishman's. He has fairly rosy cheeks. He stands around 5'4, and is around 120 pounds in weight.
Dressing Style: Theodore is usually wearing a t-shirt, different coloured jeans, and some form of high-top shoe. In the colder seasons, he has a sweater open over his sweater. In the winter, he has a snowboarding jacket, that he will wear as he plays in the snow. He always has some sort of food in his pocket.

* the defensive system

Demigod Talents: Theodore is very good at charming people into doing what he wants. People are just attracted to his adorableness. He is pretty good at throwing knives.
Weapons: Theodore isn't very keen on fighting, but he does have a fair few knives strapped to his belt.
Pets: None.
Code:
Code:
 [center]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvfwljbGo1rzp5vwo2_500.gif[/img]
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8unoAAuh1rhuxi8o1_500.gif[/img]
[font=Arial Black][size=24][color=darkorchid]∞Theodore∞Alexander∞Abbott∞[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=18]Son of Aphrodite[/size][/font]
[color=darkorchid][i]'Pleeeease?'[/i][/color]
[img]http://oi50.tinypic.com/r86tr6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w60alxw51rz6nevo1_500.gif[/img]
[left]
Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool
So tonight
Let's go crazy, crazy,[/left]
{[size=9]TEXT HERE[/size]}
[right]Crazy till we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some[/right]
[size=18]And live while we're young[/size]

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

Character Slot 8

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 am

Character Slot 9

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 am

Character Slot 10

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 am

Inactive Character(s):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 am

Character Play-bys:

Hope Reynolds~~~~~~~~~Zendaya Coleman
Rhea Theoridis~~~~~~~~~Emma Watson
Shyla Springstein~~~~~~~~~Anna Popplewell
Evelyn Hudson~~~~~~~~~Bonnie Wright
Sterling Hudson~~~~~~~~~Liam Payne <3
Theodore Abbott~~~~~~~~~Niall Horan<3<3<3<3

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

Character Colours:

Hope Reynolds~Dark Slate Blue
Rhea Theodoridis~Coral
Shyla Springstein~Spring Green
[/color]Evelyn Hudson~Deep Sky Blue
Sterling Hudson~Dark Green
Theodore Abbott~ Dark Orchid

Character Theme Songs:

Hope Reynolds~ Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
{ What doesn't kill you/Makes you stronger/Stand a little taller/Doesn't mean I'm lonely/When I'm alone/What doesn't kill you/ Makes a fighter/Footsteps even lighter}
Rhea Theodoridis~ Something to Dance for by Zendaya Coleman
{A dream like this/Not something you wish for/A dream like this/Not something you ask for/When it's a gift worth taking a chance for/Then this is something/You dance for}
Shyla Springstein~ Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift
{I remember tears/Streaming down your face/When I said/'I'll never let you go'/When all those shadows/Almost killed your light}
Evelyn Hudson~ Innocent by Taylor Swift
{Time turns flames to embers/You'll have new Septembers/Every one of us has messed up too/Lives change like the weather/I hope you remember/Today is never too late to be brand new}
Sterling Hudson~ Stuttering by Fefe Dobson
{There's a whole lotta things/That I will forgive/But I just can't take/A liar/ I tried to believe you/But something is wrong/You won't look in my eyes/Tell me what's going on}
Theodore Abbott~ Live While We're Young by One Direction
{Yeah, we'll be doing what we do/Just pretending that we're cool/So tonight/Let's go crazy, crazy,/Crazy till we see the sun/I know we only met but let's pretend it's love/And never, never, never stop for anyone/Tonight let's get some/And live while we're young}

Last edited by Colleen the cow on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Introducing Evelyn Hudson and Sterling Hudson!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:01 am

*legasp* LIAM PAYNE!!! They are both accepted, Calle. Smile Great detail!
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 am

∞Theodore∞Alexander∞Abbott∞
is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Owner
Owner
Moon

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Psh accepted, obviously, because ily and Niall Horan's beauty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 pm

♠Rhea♠Kyra♠Theodoridis♠
is ready for re-acceptance
(I have changed pretty much everything about her)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calle's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calle's Characters   Calle's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calle's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next